Cable Bowen Statue Preview...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emceerice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Incase you missed it, Randy put up a preview on SM forum. I for one am stoked:

dhe87d.jpg

update: new teaser pics posted of deluxe version:
4imo8w.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking statue and I definitely plan on picking it up. There is also going to be an X-Force version standing on a Sentinel head.

Great looking statue and I definitely plan on picking it up. There is also going to be an X-Force version standing on a Sentinel head.

That sounds sweet. Based on that pic, the sculpt so far... looks really good.

Wow, I'm not a fan of the character, but that is an impressive sculpt

Yup, the Sentinel base version is DEEEEFINITELY going in my collection. Can't wait to see that badboy painted up. Finally some Cable love up in here.

Man I wish scale wasn't an issue, it's my only issue with Bowen.

you should get over it because you probably won't see 95% of what bowen does in Sideshow 1/4 scale.

you should get over it because you probably won't see 95% of what bowen does in Sideshow 1/4 scale.

:lecture :lecture.

I'm not a huge fan of Bowen's smaller scale, of every now and then something irresistable comes up... this Cable sculpt definitely ranks as one of the most impressive ones I've seen this year from Bowen.

Just wow! If only we didn't have to wait like 4-6 months to get hold of this :monkey2:monkey2

Back