Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Big Update on September 8th!!!
Post 1618!!!

ddg-2.jpg

ffa-2.jpg

ddi-2.jpg

ddj-2.jpg

ddl-2.jpg

ddm-2.jpg

ddn-2.jpg

ddk-2.jpg

jjq.jpg

Animal Rocks!!!
ggv.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

This thread is going to be eyecandy for the 1/6 fanatics :)

Nice set-up already Galactiboy, really liking it, and I am sure you are going to spent a lot of time there.

Now, let the little people out of their box and let them climb on those shelves :)

looks sick so far!! can't wait for an update

That is all going to come together just sweet GB! Awesome! I noticed that you have a "King Darkness" look going on there?

Those shelves look familiar, have fun dusting :lol

Cant wait to see the finished room :rock

How do you like the shelves?

I like the way it will flow when you complete the Display, the Shelves and Detolfs spread out even, can't wait to see it finished GB

Looking good GB! Can't wait to see more pics! :D Isn't it great having a display room! Hopefully you will spend more time in yours than I have in mine, so far. :lol

Thanks every one... I'll be doing some more to it today! Got the whole weekend to work :rock

That is all going to come together just sweet GB! Awesome! I noticed that you have a "King Darkness" look going on there?

I completely ripped of Kings shelves... I fully admit to it :lol

Those shelves look familiar, have fun dusting :lol

Cant wait to see the finished room :rock

How do you like the shelves?

I really like them... They work perfectly for how I display stuff. And for the price you really can't beat them. Thanks again for the info on them :duff

Love the pedestal that yoda is on, very classy display!!

I actually cheated... its just his box turned to the side :lol I've got a pedestal being made (thanks Coco) but the box was just a stand-in to see what it would look like.

You need to get the shelves up and running. I find not enough 1/6 scale collectors are updating their threads, are they camera shy?

You need to get the shelves up and running. I find not enough 1/6 scale collectors are updating their threads, are they camera shy?

My excuse is due to the fact that this dungeon is dark and my camera is a colossal piece of poop. :D

My excuse is I went to sleep last night and had to eat today... but just about to get back on it :rock

I don't know man. I think that box has got me beat. I think I'll just throw in the towel right now.

:D

Back