Zombie Pandemic! (Swine Flu)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's begun! "The bodies of the recently deceased are returning to life, and feeding on the flesh of the living"-Dawn of the Dead

It's here..... Lock and Load....

Travis and I had an argument last night about whether a bicycle or a car would be better once the zombies took over... (seriously, this is what we discuss as we are going to sleep - bills, schmills)

I argued bicycle because it never needs any gas or anything, and zombies move really slow anyway. But I'd want to be wearing some armor while riding it - and be carrying an ax :lol

Travis and I had an argument last night about whether a bicycle or a car would be better once the zombies took over... (seriously, this is what we discuss as we are going to sleep - bills, schmills)

I argued bicycle because it never needs any gas or anything, and zombies move really slow anyway. But I'd want to be wearing some armor while riding it - and be carrying an ax :lol

i guess that means you dont believe in the zombies like in 28 days later......them damn things could run way faster than me.

Off to buy a bicycle. 10 of them, just in case.

Depends on the Zombie. If they are the Shaun of the Dead type of Zombies that move slow, no problem but the downside is once you get tired on a bike, if you have to fight your pretty much ^^^^ed. If they are the Romero Zombies a bike is just a shiny thing to be left behind once you're being ripped apart.

A car could get you away farther but if its a World issue they you're just driving away to more Zombies. Personally I'd opt car because if I have to worry about killing Zombies I ain't pedaling ^^^^.

Depends on the Zombie. If they are the Shaun of the Dead type of Zombies that move slow, no problem but the downside is once you get tired on a bike, if you have to fight your pretty much ^^^^ed. If they are the Romero Zombies a bike is just a shiny thing to be left behind once you're being ripped apart.

A car could get you away farther but if its a World issue they you're just driving away to more Zombies. Personally I'd opt car because if I have to worry about killing Zombies I ain't pedaling ^^^^.

Or if they are "28 Days" zombies. Those can run FAST.

Edit: Yeah, like Barryo said.

People argue that 28 Days later weren't Zombies but the Romero ones those were Zombies....and sprinters. :lol

HERESY!! Those weren't zombies! They never died. They were just infected with the rage virus.

ok..........dawn of the dead zombies.........maybe not as fast but i aint getting on no damn bike fighting zombies.

:lol I guess it also depends on how good of shape you are in ;)

I just don't like the thought of running out of gas somewhere.

Oh, and I'm headed for Costco the SECOND anything goes down. That place has EVERYTHING, and enough for like a thousand people!

Why are clubs better than blades? I don't think I could hit anything hard enough to actually do damage with a bat. But I could slice the head off if I had a sharp enough blade.... okay, I'd like a machete instead of an ax!

People argue that 28 Days later weren't Zombies but the Romero ones those were Zombies....and sprinters. :lol

Which Romero ones? I only remember fast zombies in the REMAKE of Dawn of the Dead... and they got slow once they started getting old. :confused:

I wish I made zombie movies because I understand zombies better than zombie moviemakers.

Zombies can move fast at first, then their muscles start to break down and they drag their feet & eventually crawl. So both the fast & the slow zombies would be accurate!

ok..........dawn of the dead zombies.........maybe not as fast but i aint getting on no damn bike fighting zombies.

Why would you stay and fight? I'm talking RUNNING here. Who wants to fight? I'm gonna get me to a Costco and bar the doors!!

Besides, if lots of people died in their cars (think "The Stand") there'd be some massive traffic jams and a car would be useless.

I wish I made zombie movies because I understand zombies better than zombie moviemakers.

Zombies can move fast at first, then their muscles start to break down and they drag their feet & eventually crawl. So both the fast & the slow zombies would be accurate!

Like in the Dawn of the Dead remake?

I would get my Zombie Repellent

zombie-repellent-shirt.jpg

and a Samurai or Katana sword because if you are gonna behead something do it with some style!

katana-sword.jpg

Why would you stay and fight? I'm talking RUNNING here. Who wants to fight? I'm gonna get me to a Costco and bar the doors!!

Besides, if lots of people died in their cars (think "The Stand") there'd be some massive traffic jams and a car would be useless.

i guess i meant fight thru............i would not recommend jousting on a bike with a zombie opponent to anyone.....:lol

Back