Free Comic Book Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avfin

GONK LIVES
Reaction score
Don't forget that this Saturday is Free Comic Book Day, May 2nd 2009. Anyone have a list of the comics that will be given out? I think there is an Alien that I am hoping to get.

Service Unavailable is what the link shows when I click on it
Any other links?

FCBD is always fun around here. All the local shops give away back issues they have stacked up to get rid of them.

some of this years offerings

Photo22-3.jpg

Damn it. I wanted the Avengers Comic and the Blackest Night 0 but I can't get to the LCS today. :( Hopefully scans show up online.

some of this years offerings

Photo22-3.jpg

Man, that's a hell of a lot more than mine had, which I'm surprised because I went to one of the larger chain comic shops. I got three books which was the max. a GI Joe, some other one, and then pick 1 from the wall. Seemed really lame, and this is my first one.

I really wanted the TMNT #1 reprint and aliens/predator comic but those 2 were all gone by the time I got to my local comic shop. If anyone finds them online where they can be read for free please post it.

Scored a bunch...

Avengers
Wolverine Saga
GI Joe/Transformers flip
Cable
X-Force Shatterstar
Cyber Force/Hunter Killer
Detective Chimp
Resurrection
Cowa (manga)

Free comic book day rocks!

I love my local store (Maximum Comics - for those in Vegas), my son and I had a blast, and he got a few new Mighty Muggs with a bit of a discount.

Got the -- Star Wars, TMNT, Avengers, Wolverine and Transformers books. :banana

I"m pissed that my lame LCS was out of the good ones (Alien/Pedator/ Cable) within only 1 hour of opening.

Back