Will there be Gi-Joe PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshow's said they'll do them. I personaly wish they would not, as i'd rather they focus on the figures. but if people will buy them, then they wil make them.

more or less, what was said is that " they want to" make them.

They've only officially said that they're "considering" it and hinted with "stay tuned!":

The G.I. Joe 12-inch line looks great, but is there any chance of a Premium Format line? Just the thought of you guys doing a PF hooded Cobra Commander is drool-worthy! I can’t get enough of your PF line, and I look forward to more Marvel, Star Wars, and other pieces.

Cobra-la-la-la-la indeed! It is something that we’re considering - stay tuned!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=6440&utm_source=search0109

Ill just stick to the 12" figures.I am not a G.I.Joe fan but seeing the trailer and the snake eyes figure i got into it.Maybe i would buy a Snake eyes vs Cobra diorama

Oh god, I hope not. Finding the room, not to mention the cash, for the 12" ones is bad enough!

It sounds cool but would have to be a very iconic looking piece, which means it'd have to be classic looking, no modern take. That said I'd much rather see more 12" guys and environments before they start that stuff.

There will be a GI Joe PF but it'll be of this guy:

william_perry.jpg

Bring. It. On.

this sums up completely how i feel.

How about if sideshow started making GI joe comemerative plates, or polystone greenshirts?

It just feels wrong somehow imo.

Agreed Lerath. Part of the appeal of the Sideshow 1/6th Joe figures is the fact that they are 12inch which pays tribute to the original 1960's Joes and then obviously the fact that they are interpretations of my generations Joes from the 1980's. Best of both worlds.

Back