Sideshow Premium Format Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerminatorMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering if you can share a picture of your favorite premium format figure.What is your favorite premium format? And, if you have a bunch take a picture of them together. So far for me I like Freddy.

I do not own these but I am interested in the T-800, Indiana jones, Elvira, robocop, Conan, elvis comeback, Jason, Hulk (green), wolfman (silver screen) premium formats. I cant afford them all, but those to me seem like the best.

I am asking you guys because I am considering getting more Premium format figures and I'd like your opinon on what ones are the best to get.:banana

DSC05391-1.jpg

DSC05392-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is my current fave -

2mwbkua.jpg

What lines were you interested in....mostly movie-based stuff?

being a sw fan, I think General Grievous is a superb PF (try to get the ex version with cape if possible) - however, the Raiders Indy is just awesome as is the Hellboy II PF (the pose if Hellboy is anything but static, very action-oriented!!)

In short, there are just too many great ones to choose from, but you will not regret getting more of them

Bischop, I am interested mostly movie premium formats. Nice Thor!

I am interested in the T800, Doc Holiday, Indiana jones, Elvira, robocop, Conan, elvis comeback, Jason, Hulk (green), wolfman (silver screen), and freddy krueger premium formats. I cant afford them all, but those to me seem like the best.

Last edited:
I only own 2: Reg. Freddy and Creature from the Black Lagoon. Out of those, Creature wins... :cool:

I only own 2: Reg. Freddy and Creature from the Black Lagoon. Out of those, Creature wins... :cool:

Awesome, I also like Creature. If I could get one, it would be silver screen version.

So many premium formats to choose from.:banana

I would sell my Hot Toys Robocop before I would ever consider selling this guy. Just amazing, the size of a PF with the pose-ability of a 1/6, can't go wrong.
---------

PC170143.jpg

Bischop, I am interested mostly movie premium formats. Nice Thor!

I am interested in the T800, Doc Holiday, Indiana jones, Elvira, robocop, Conan, elvis comeback, Jason, Hulk (green), wolfman (silver screen), and freddy krueger premium formats. I cant afford them all, but those to me seem like the best.

I can only offer pics of robocop. Overall it's a better piece than it's given credit for, but I would look for a good deal rather than pay full price for it. Proportions are off a bit, but it still looks great from certain angles.

2lt32ww.jpg

1z2oq5y.jpg

2dgrxn8.jpg

xor0ia.jpg

Overall, I'd say Darkness is my favorite PF.

darkness_pf1.jpg

With the Tusken Raider coming in second. The biker scout is also very nice, although it's so different from other PFs in terms of size and cost, I think of it in a class by itself.

tusken_raider_pf_1.jpg

my fave premium format has to be Indy , with Leatherface coming in at a close second.
I'm sure the new arnie T-800 pf will be up there if i manage to get him soon.

Added to first post, pics of my Freddy as promised. Thanks for the nice pics guys!! Keep them coming :rock

Last edited:
I've never seen either Hellboy all the way through, but I really like what SS has done with the license from what I know, the PF is incredible IMO, and I really like the size of that revolver, it's not kidding around.

Back