ikea sideways displays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok, this might seem like a silly request, but i'm trying to find a collection in here that had some wooden ikea box type shelf/displays that were put on their sides with glass doors.

trying to locate them to show my brother inlaw for some displaying options for him. have tried looking for awhile now, but no luck. anyone know of this display thread and could point me to it would be great.
thanks

ok, this might seem like a silly request, but i'm trying to find a collection in here that had some wooden ikea box type shelf/displays that were put on their sides with glass doors.

trying to locate them to show my brother inlaw for some displaying options for him. have tried looking for awhile now, but no luck. anyone know of this display thread and could point me to it would be great.
thanks

Sorry Quad, I don't remember who it was that had the Display but it was a Batman Black and White with black and white comic strip in the back ground, Looked Very Cool, if thats the one your talking about, Thats all I know, Hope the clue helps

yeah sadly i can't even recall what was displayed in them, i just recall thinking," hey those are my cabinets in my computer area turned sideways "

:(now i can't seem to find the damn thread they were in.:duh

Hi

Maby this can help ?

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=85337

Kind regards

Jimmy

yeah those sure look sorta like them, though i thinks those are the shorter version of the bestas, and i thought the other were a different model of display. could be wrong though.:confused:

mhyjio.jpg

Back