Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - VGM07 - Bio Hazard 5 - 12 inches high Sheva Alomar collectible figure (BSAA ver)

Hot Toys is proud to present the first-ever female collectible figure from our Video Game Masterpiece Series: Bio Hazard 5 – Sheva Almoar (BSAA ver).

This approximate 30 cm tall fully poseble action figure comes with:

- Hot Toys 1/6th scale female body with over 30 points of articulation, and features Sheva’s signature tattoo
- Real fabric costume including: jeans, leather-like boots plus detailed accessories – ear-rings, necklaces and armbands

- Weapons:
l Knife
l Handgun / M92F
l Machine-Gun / VZ61
l Machine-Gun / AK-74
l Shotgun / M3
l Riffle / H&K PSG-1
l Magnum / S&W M29
l Hand Grenade
l Shotgun / Ithaca M37

- Accessories:
l Ammo Pack / Handgun
l Ammo Pack / Machine-Gun
l Headset
l Radio
l Five interchangeable posing hands with gloves
l 12-inch figure stand with the Bio Hazard 5 logo and Sheva Alomar nameplate

Release date: Q3, 2009

Artist:
Sculpt by Hiroki Hayashi
Head Art Directed by Yulli
Paint by JC.Hong

© Capcom Co., Ltd. 2009 All Rights Reserved.
1Biohazard5_ChrisSheva-1.jpg

2Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

3Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

4Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

5Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

6Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

7Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

8Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

9Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

10Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

Anybody else think she looks like Zoe Saldana from the new Star Trek movie?
13Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

star-trek-uhura-poster.jpg

Sheva's got to be my favorite of the two. This is just a great looking figure and if it wern't the exposed arm joint, it would be an easy 10/10 for me.

Not a video game guy anymore, but loving and getting this figure. What does BSAA mean? That does seem to indicate a future version with one of the variant outfits I know you can unlock in this game like her tribal one. That too would be very cool.

Not a video game guy anymore, but loving and getting this figure. What does BSAA mean? That does seem to indicate a future version with one of the variant outfits I know you can unlock in this game like her tribal one. That too would be very cool.

Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance.

There are multiple unlockable outfits for both Sheva and Chris in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if HT released another version of each character in the near future, like they did with Leon Kennedy.

thanks for the info. You just know Hot Toys is going to do that. That's what they are all about these days, and the bothered to indicate this one's version.

Anybody got picks of the variant outfits. I've seen the tribal one on OSW, but nothing else.

95914821.jpg

Found some. God I love the internet.

RE5-Sheva.jpg

This one is my Sheva's pose when I get her. "Listen up you, you undead screwheads. This...is my boomstick!"

671-090306Gamers-RE5-Sheva.standalone.prod_affiliate.79.jpg

Hope Hot Toys does this variant.

medium_3347947708_db4b13745e_o.jpg

sheva-costume-20090312-5.jpg

RE_ShevaTribal--article_image.jpg

I'm really hoping Tribal Sheva is the second version. She would be awesome. I'd like two versions of Wesker as well.

Man hot toys can knock female 1/6 out of the park. All they need to do is develop a skin body and it'd be perfect.

Back