SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. Without the silly cobra symbol all over the mask. Dark blue trimmed in gold? Or Black trimmed in silver??

cobracommander2.jpg
cobracommander6.jpg

I agree it looked like CC. I think a Cobra trooper variant would have been better. I don't need 2 cobra commanders if its not the original mask version.

Could be. Without the silly cobra symbol all over the mask. Dark blue trimmed in gold? Or Black trimmed in silver??

cobracommander2.jpg
cobracommander6.jpg

Don't give them any ideas, look what they've done with the trooper already ;P

Speaking of which, anyone have that pic of all the "bad guys" together (CC/soliders/scar/SS)?

Or it might be a vintage hooded CC variant without the lame Bradstreet jacket and cobra symbol painted on the mask.

If that's the case I'm canceling the Bradstreet one.

Or it might be a vintage hooded CC variant without the lame Bradstreet jacket and cobra symbol painted on the mask.

If that's the case I'm canceling the Bradstreet one.

As much as I would like that, they're not gonna "throw away" the current CC by doing as such.

Does the two in the middle Han Solo and Luke Skywalker?? I'm just guessing base on the hair style shape. That does look to be Cobra Commander as well, a Dead guy at the end, looks like a vinyl dead on far right, can"t tell who the one that is second from left??

But it does look like C.C to me too.

Huh....that CC in the suit would be great if they included the podium.....not the most exciting exclusive but might still look cool.

Easy custom except you'd be paying $90 for a figure just to use the head. At least here its $80 r $90 for the full figure. Also, be cool if it came with the mic stand/podium.

My guess is Classic '84 look. Can't imagine what else they could really make and get away with. Hmmm....

Back