Enterbay Game Of Death (Original Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r5150s

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this figure and I'm stoked !..wish HT would do the hand attachments like on these figures..My TDK HT wrist broke five minutes after i took it out of the box:(

DSC08954.jpg

DSC09080.jpg

DSC09002.jpg

DSC09062.jpg

DSC09043.jpg

I just wish they could, :lol, do a few things actually, but that flying side kick would look killer if he was able to do a knife edge with his foot.

Great pics btw, of a great figure.

I just wish they could, :lol, do a few things actually, but that flying side kick would look killer if he was able to do a knife edge with his foot.

Great pics btw, of a great figure.

believe me, I tried :lol but his ankle wont rotate..wish the feet bends in the middle too but other than that..great figure:banana

Nice I like your poses! I want the Nokia one very bad, I wish somehow I could trade in one of my FOF Bruces, the white suit version, for a GOD Nokia Bruce Lee. But to me the GOD and WOTD figures are the worst value of the Enterbay Bruce Lee figures for the price.

Congrats though on the score!

Nice I like your poses! I want the Nokia one very bad, I wish somehow I could trade in one of my FOF Bruces, the white suit version, for a GOD Nokia Bruce Lee. But to me the GOD and WOTD figures are the worst value of the Enterbay Bruce Lee figures for the price.

Congrats though on the score!

yeah..I kinda wish I've gotten the Nokia version but it's all good...I actually like the WOTD Bruce and of course ETD...

Rob

congrats! such a kick ass figure! great photos as well.

yeah..I kinda wish I've gotten the Nokia version but it's all good...I actually like the WOTD Bruce and of course ETD...

Rob

I've got both and I much prefer the first version. I just think the Nokia ETD sculpt doesn't have the same attitude, and has less personality, even if it is 'technically' the 'better' sculpt. The other great thing about the first version is that the suit fits the BL1 body better - it was made for it - and the material on the first version of the suit is thicker, nicer to the touch, and also a more vivid shade of yellow then the second version. And of course, if you like dioramas, the first has one!

Wonderful pictures by the way - I really felt your enjoyment at owning and posing this figure. Thank you, they've really cheered me up this morning!

Wow!!! You're pictures are awesome!!!!

I have the priviledge to own one two, and I think Captain Britain's right! I don't have V2, but from the pics I've seen, I prefer V1. I don't know, but in V2, I think BL looks a bit too old... Though of course, technically, the sculpt is much better!

BTW, have you tred rotating the thighs? On my Bauer and Palmer, it rotates just fine, but on my BL, it seems not to rotate or be stuck, thought the construction seems to be the same! So I was wondering if any of those who have V1 have managed to rotate the damn thing!

The Fist of Fury 'normal' head with tousled hair looks pretty good with the Game of Death outfit, in case anyone wants to try this; although the GOD outfit doesn't fit too well on a BL3 body (the hips and crotch are too wide, and there's no large gap between the shoulder blades for the zip to go).

thanks for the props guys...I was kinda late to get on these Enterbay figures, wish I've known them when they were just released...I'm looking for a ETD or WOD figure still for a resonable price of course :(

Just bit the bullet and dropped the big bucks on a Nokia GOD. I now have all the Bruce Lee's I could ever want because a Nokia Bruce head on a FOF blue outfitted body is as good as a ETD Bruce Lee for me. I think I'll put the 'regular' FOF head on the GOD Bruce ad the other one with the slicked back hair on the white suit one. My bank account is shot but I wanted to take advantage of the 14% live cashback. I got it for $290 shipped which I figure is as god as I'll ever get it, this with the 300 shipped price I got for the FOF set means if i split the 600 evenly among 3 figures each Bruce lee cost me about $210 (the extra 30 fas for my extra body for FOF) which is really no too bad a price just disasterous when you add the total tally ;) Nevertheless I'm very excited for them.

Just bit the bullet and dropped the big bucks on a Nokia GOD. I now have all the Bruce Lee's I could ever want because a Nokia Bruce head on a FOF blue outfitted body is as good as a ETD Bruce Lee for me. I think I'll put the 'regular' FOF head on the GOD Bruce ad the other one with the slicked back hair on the white suit one. My bank account is shot but I wanted to take advantage of the 14% live cashback. I got it for $290 shipped which I figure is as god as I'll ever get it, this with the 300 shipped price I got for the FOF set means if i split the 600 evenly among 3 figures each Bruce lee cost me about $210 (the extra 30 fas for my extra body for FOF) which is really no too bad a price just disasterous when you add the total tally ;) Nevertheless I'm very excited for them.

If you don't like the white suit or the FOF angry head that muchyou could always sell them and thereby reduce the price of the remaining Lee figures you own - parted out Enterbay Lee pieces virtually never appear on ebay, and when they do they command very high prices.

GREAT PICTURES!!!!
I always regretted not getting this, head sculpt may not be as realistic as recent Enterbay Releases, but this is still one of the best Bruce Lee figure in the market!

thanks a bunch guys !...i took over 300 pics the frist two days of owning this figure:D i really onjoyed posing him and not worry about breaking something:D:D

Back