• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yamato 1/60 scale Macross diecast Valkyries for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Skutto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm clearing out some space for PFs and stuff, and it's now time to sell off my beloved Yamato diecast Valkyrie models. These are 1/60 scale and are made primarily of diecast metal with some plastic. As such, they have quite a bit of heft and look fantastic in a display.

All Valkyries come in their original boxes (minor shelf wear), and include all accessories and transformation instructions. Note that I've already taken care of applying the decals on all of these models, but additional decals to personalize them are also included. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs, and reasonable offers will be considered.

Macross: Do You Remember Love

VF-1S Roy Fokker version with Strike parts $100
VF-1A Hikaru Ichijo version (early release, no pilot figure) $80
VF-1A Maximilian Jenius version (early release, no pilot figure) $80
VF-1A Mass Production Type (early release, no pilot figure) $80

Macross

VF-1J Armoured Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo version Sold
VF-1J Super Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo version $100
VF-1J Super Valkyrie Maximilian Jenius version $100
VF-1J Super Valkyrie Miria Jenius version $100
VF-1D Trainer version Sold
VE-1 Elintseeker Sold
VT-1 Super Ostrich Sold

I can add pictures if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
nice, a Macross fan. I have a bunch of those too...1/60, 1/48, 1/55 reissues...stopped buying the new stuff tho...will get it when there's no good statues to buy...or i win the mega millions lotto haha

good luck with the sale! might want to try macrossworld.com if you haven't yet.

I just bought a Macross 1/60 VF-IS Roy Fokker with display stand and super strike parts, and it's one of my favorite items in my small collection of statues and figurines. Sorry you have to let go of your Macross collection. I can tell anyone who's interested in this item that you can't beat the prices that El Skutto is offering for these items, as you rarely see these items here in the US, and you have to pay large shipping fees if you buy them online from Japan and HK sellers. Good luck on the sale.

Thanks for the support, guys. Believe me, I'd much rather hang onto these suckers if I could, as they look absolutely amazing when all lined up in fighter mode like on a carrier deck. But, needs must.

I'm definately interested in pictures, but only if that is not a hassle for you. I could probably only afford one of these at this time anyway. Thanks.

No problem whatsoever.

VF-1S Roy Fokker version with Strike parts

CIMG5263.jpg

VF-1A Hikaru Ichijo version

CIMG5259.jpg

VF-1A Maximilian Jenius version

CIMG5258B.jpg

VF-1A Mass Production Type

CIMG5260.jpg

VF-1J Armoured Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo version

CIMG5268.jpg

And the rest.

VF-1J Super Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo version

CIMG5264.jpg

VF-1J Super Valkyrie Maximilian Jenius version

CIMG5272.jpg

VF-1J Super Valkyrie Miria Jenius version

CIMG5262.jpg

VF-1D Trainer version

CIMG5265.jpg

VE-1 Elintseeker

CIMG5266.jpg

VT-1 Super Ostrich

CIMG5267.jpg

These are severely awesome and I am trying not to look at the pictures. Have always loved Macross.

(is this comment allowed?)

Slightly smaller. I believe Jetfire was in 1:55 scale, whereas these are 1:60. When transformed, they stand about 10 or 11 inches tall.

Back