1/6th Custom/Bashed Hoth Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a figure I have been working on for a couple of weeks, the Imperial Hoth Stormtrooper. I used a SSC buck body, Hasbro body suit and armor, SSC Stormtrooper hands(painted white), Endor Soldier boots and gaithers(painted white) and a whole lot of bashing and futzing. I also painted all the armor using a flat white. I am pretty happy with it, I just need to clean up the boots a little.

Let me know what you think.

snow4.JPG

snow3.JPG

snow2.JPG

Chris

great job on that trooper...............are you going to weather him at all or leave him clean???

That looks great. Just one little thing if you ever make another one before you paint it you might what to use some Bondo to cover up those holes. But other then that little nit picky thing that is an A++ figure congrats.

aside from replacing the buk with a better body, I'd say your gold :D

Just an add on though, the SSc stormtrooper hands are molded in white plastic, you could just strip off all the paint from the hands, as opposed to painting them.

That looks great. Just one little thing if you ever make another one before you paint it you might what to use some Bondo to cover up those holes. But other then that little nit picky thing that is an A++ figure congrats.

Gotcha, I will give that a try. I was just trying to figure out the best way to cover them up. Thanks!!

Back