Marion Ravenwood Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What outift should Sideshow feature for a 1:6 scale Marion Ravenwood?

• The Nepal Bar outfit...her rough-n-tumble introduction.

Votes: 36 40.0%
  • The "Cairo" outfit -red pants and white top (don't forget the skillet!)

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • The White dress - ready for the "Well of Souls" escape

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Any of the above - just make the figure please!

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
While the poll of who we'd like to see in sixth scale format continues, we all can agree that Marion Ravenwood should be considered for the line.

Should it be the Nepal Bar outfit where we first meet her? The red and white outfit featured in her adventures with Indy in Cairo? Or the white dress given to her by the devious Belloq?

Vote and discuss and with any luck, we'll see one of these rendered in 1:6 scale to accompany Indy on display!

Raven Bar Marion with a extra long-hair Head and White Dress. In effect a 2 in 1 Marion. Add Cairo Outfit and she can be a 3 in 1.

Nepal Marion is my first choice... to me that is just what I see when I think of that character... second choice is the Cairo chase Marion.

Nepal Marion has never gotten her due. After that I'd go with the white dress. I've never been a fan of the SoC outfit.

White Dress is mandatory! Come one Sidshow...at this point I just hope we get ANY Marion.....especially in PF!

Give me the Cairo version or the white dress. Anything else just kinds of doesn't do it for me.

The 2 in 1 Marion would be an awesome idea, but I just want the dang thing made. I preferred the white top, red pants in Cairo outfit to be precise.

I think a packaged combo would be the best way to go. But first, they need to design a new female body or at least use the one from Hot Toys.

Well the option, in all seriousness, is either female Buck or no figure. SS has said they have no plans for a few female body and I don't see them using the HT body either.

If that is Sideshow's decision, then they might as well just sell use the headsculpts, clothing, and accessories since most of us will want to buy a new body if we make the purchase. Might as well not waste the plastic or extra cost. I have passed on the majority of their female figures, including all the Leia's and Croft simply because of they are on the female buck. The fact that Croft sells for $80 and is on the female buck is pretty ridiculous.

BTW, I'm not saying the Hot Toys female is perfect. The arms look anorexic thin.

Last edited:
lol, people will still buy her on the female buck. I would, most people don't have a problem with that body.

I vote any, as long as they make her. :rolleyes:

Heck, I'd take a "Crystal Skull" version at this
point over nothing, any day. :whip

Bar outfit. Whenever I think of the character that's the version that first pops into my mind. I think they should save the white dress version for the pf.

I think it's extremely unlikely that SS would do a two-in-one. They never have, and the Ceremonial outfit for Belloq would have been the one to start it with.

I think Bar Marion makes the most sense from a production standpoint: joints covered, sculpt with hair back off the shoulders so articulation isn't hampered, and the outfit is relatively simple. I also feel that Marion is her most Marionesque in that scene.

I would like the White Dress all tattered and torn like she is in most of the Tanis action... but at 1/6th it won't look right, and the body will show too much. Just won't look good as a figure.

Cairo outfit works to cover the body, but that "clownish" outfit is just so NOT Marion. Only good thing is you could get a monkey and a fry pan. :)

If they are saving the Ra headpiece for Map Room Indy, than Bar Marion will have little in the way of extras... shot glass, Whiskey bottle, maybe that burning log she clubs the Mean Mongolian with.

I'd like to see these two head sculpts for Marion:

RaidersOfTheLostArk05.jpg

4.jpg

Personally, I'd like just a smirk or hint of cocky playfulness in a Marion sculpt. The look she has when she blows smoke at Toht would be ideal for me.

If they went with the bar outfit I'd want somewhat a serious look like in that first pic. I don't need her with this big silly grin.

Back