" check out the new --- grail --- "

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRADLEY2702

Freakzoid
Reaction score
:horror - just seen this listed , thought it may be worth a look , sorry new to all this so no link \ maybe someone can add later !! check out 6580385241 on ebay :horror :horror :horror :horror

your sure not to be disapointed ( forget the big 3 )

Their loss in listing fees! :rolleyes: No one will bid on this scam will they!?!? :horror

Perhaps it comes with an original piece of Edoras? :confused:

WHY?

So why is this auction a SCAM?? Hav'nt you people got anything better to do??The person is obviously either very deluded or is trying their luck. If they sell to someone out there with more money than sense then fair play to them.
I get really annoyed sometimes by some of the comments on these pages...ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!:banghead :banghead
Then again some of the comments are SOOO sad and pointless they actually make me laugh!

I agree....if you can make a 'sales pitch' and some rich dumbass buy into it....its a windfall.
There are people out there with more money than brains.

Looks like he just misplaced a decimal point.

There's no reason not to call attention to these ridiculous auctions though. The market value of this stuff is part of why a lot of people visit this forum.

bonsey said:
So why is this auction a SCAM?? Hav'nt you people got anything better to do??The person is obviously either very deluded or is trying their luck. If they sell to someone out there with more money than sense then fair play to them.
I get really annoyed sometimes by some of the comments on these pages...ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!:banghead :banghead
Then again some of the comments are SOOO sad and pointless they actually make me laugh!

I actually TOTALLY agree with you bud!! Some of the comments on these boards ARE SOOOOO sad and pointless.. that they DO actually make me laugh.....

Actually, this looks like it's worth considering. It says that it will one day be worth thousands of dollars! Sounds like a good investment to me. Not to mention the fact that owning it will make you "the envy of everyone."

Lookin4Precious said:
I actually TOTALLY agree with you bud!! Some of the comments on these boards ARE SOOOOO sad and pointless.. that they DO actually make me laugh.....

Like yours??? :D :rolleyes: :horror

I emailed the guy, and asked if it was a typo. This was his response:

"changed it now-not like Im actually sad enough to sit through one of those films-how am I meant to know what it is?"

Sounds like a real fan.:duh

Ahem... I see the first bid of £70 has been placed.

If anyone else wants to buy one for this price... I have a second one down in the basement, still brand new sitting in its box, number is 1370/4000.

PM me if you're interested :D

...or place your bid here: Auction (if you understand German, that is) :D

Back