Twilight Zone Bobble Heads by Bif Bang Pow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desilu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been looking forward to seeing what was in this new line!

The first two bobbleheads in the series, I do love the Mystic Seer and I love that it includes the fortune telling cards.

BBP05004lg.jpg

BBP05003lg.jpg

Since I missed out on the Eye of the Beholder set by SS, I do hope they perhaps do some figures based on it.

Magic seer is quite cool :rock

Be awesome if they would release a 1:1 version that actually operated.

wow. never thought Id EVER see any bobble heads I liked.... I stand corrected ... :monkey1

Snagged like 3 of each on Friday. They are both awesome. If you love the Twilight Zone they are must haves. I'm surprised that they were able to secure the rights for a Serling, since I was denied by his estate to license his likeness for 12" figures. But I'll be picking up each one they make.

Got my Mystic Seer and had to return him because his head had broken off. So I didn't get too excited checking him out yet, I'll wait for my replacement.

I got the mystic seer at comic con. Maybe I had flawed expectations. I thought the unit would dispense the cards. It doesn't. There was also a twistie tie around the neck of the piece that ensured that the head stayed in place. Unfortunately, the base had no such security,so the neck snapped in transit. But hey, at least the head stayed in place!

I want the line to do well, but I think this first piece is a missed opportunity. I'd rather have a prop replica.

Back