Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question AH coffee table book in order.

Just looking at all those sketches behind Adam in the She Hulk sneak makes me think a coffee table book of the artwork is in order once this line is complete. Anyone else interested?

Dark Beagle of the Sith MODERATOR
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    An AH coffee table book would be excellent!
    Hidden Content
    The Beagle Strikes again!

I wouldnt mind buying one of these.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback

ILLest of 'em all!! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Follow The ill Jedi On Twitter Follow The ill Jedi on Tumblr Visit The ill Jedi's Instagram Channel
    I collect books by different artists and I brought this up to Darth Saffron, sadly she says that it's not possible due to licensing and that they've tried to no avail. Trust me, I would've loved for this to happen, but she says there is just no way.

Banned

Feedback

ILLest of 'em all!! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Follow The ill Jedi On Twitter Follow The ill Jedi on Tumblr Visit The ill Jedi's Instagram Channel
    The majority of Adam's sketches for the comiquette line are in last years sketchbook and I'm sure the new ones will be in this years.

Quote Originally Posted by The ill Jedi View Post
    I collect books by different artists and I brought this up to Darth Saffron, sadly she says that it's not possible due to licensing and that they've tried to no avail. Trust me, I would've loved for this to happen, but she says there is just no way.
    Ill Jedi;

I think the suggestion is that Sideshow do a book based on the statue line. It could reproduce the lithos, include all the sketch art, maybe some of the declined sketches, and really nice photos of the statues themselves.

This WOULD be possible; if Sideshow got approval from Marvel. What isn't possible is Adam and I doing a book. We don't own the licenses to any of the characters Adam draws, and we couldn't afford to buy it. Sideshow has a Marvel license already.

So its possible for this to happen. It would certainly be a nice book if produced by SS.