Please vote for my video!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollandX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow boardies!

My company, MedsFile.com, has entered a technology startup competition called the GRA/TAG Business Launch Competition. The winning company will receive $100,000 in cash plus $200,000 in services, not to mention a boatload of publicity.

So far, we’ve advanced every round in the competition, but now I need your help!

We’ve optionally entered the 2009 People’s Choice Contest portion of the contest. For this, we’ve filmed a 1 minute video about MedsFile.com. The video that receives the most votes gets to automatically jump to the semi-finals.

So I need your vote, please!

You can only vote once per computer, so please forward this to everyone you know and vote from as many computers and cell phones as you can!

Thank you so very much! Voting ends on April 29,2009, so please take one minute to vote soon, and please tell everyone you’ve ever met, too!

Here is the link to watch the video and to vote: https://tagtvonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=137. We are video #18! Click our graphic under #18 to watch the video, click the “Vote Here!” icon to the right to vote for us.

THANK YOU!

-Mark
(the guy on your left when you're watching the video)

:chew

Back