creepshow figures..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
i was thinking today after looking thru my cs dvds, some cool sculpted figures of a character frm each episode would be pretty cool, like on a cool blister like the neca cult classic packaging, with like a mini comic or something next to it.

might be a cool collection

the hitcher - with bloodied clothing/face and sign
the zombified father from fathers day - with birthday cake and headstone
either leslie neason or a zombie looking ted danson and his wife frm 'something to tide you over'

the monster animal creature from 'the crate' with a crate box and body parts
the lonesome death of jordy verrill - a cool looking stephen king fig with parts of him green copvered in plants etc.

wasnt it creepshow that had the ocd cleanliness old man with the roaches? maybe it was creepshow 2. the roach man is what i think of when I think of creepshow.:cool:

I would be all over a Fluffy and his crate. He has to come with Adrienne Barbeau to eat, though.:lol

Zombie Nate and cake would be mine too.

Also, howabout the inspiration for Creepshow and give us a decent Cryptkeeper from Tales from the Crypt in 1/8 scale.:chew

yea figures in 1/6 scale would be awesome too..

ok now about the inspiration for creepshow.. the cryptkeeper.. ?.. Ok this is cuz of the comics right.. not the tv show..

yeah the old guy from cs2 with some small cans of bug spray etc. ahah.

and yeah the crate beast must have an Adrienne Barbeau head sculpt of something ahah.

i also agree with a cryptkeeper!! awsome

The Lake from Creepshow 2 freaked me out as a kid. Don't know how to make this into a figure, but it would be cool. Maybe a diarama like the lake scene in Friday the 13th.

The Lake from Creepshow 2 freaked me out as a kid. Don't know how to make this into a figure, but it would be cool. Maybe a diarama like the lake scene in Friday the 13th.

yeha a chiefwooden head would be cool!!

and yeah one from the lake, a diorama would work better for this episode ithink, altho there could be one of the kids on the raft with melted body parts etc, and the base could be a section of the raft??

just thinkingbout the possibilitys of these, they would look awsome on display, either 1/6 scale or smaller sculpted action figures sorta like cult classics by neca, be cool in either scale ithink

I would love a crate creature. I love creepshow. Yeah the roach guy was creepshow 1. but I think the raft was a great one from creepshow 2. It would be awesome if someone saw the interest in these. There might even be some people on this board with the talent to make these a reality.

I would love a crate creature. I love creepshow. Yeah the roach guy was creepshow 1. but I think the raft was a great one from creepshow 2. It would be awesome if someone saw the interest in these. There might even be some people on this board with the talent to make these a reality.

this would be awsome!

and i always 'the hitcher' from cs 2, it always scared the hell out of me as a kid. i remember watching it later one night at my aunts house in the dark, and it scared me to death lol.

Back