A sad day for baseball.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, very sad. We're losing or have lost a lot of the great announcers the last several years. Their voices made listening to baseball on radio an experience.

Yea, these announcers are dropping like flies. At least Vin Scully is still around and kicking. He's got to be around 135 by now.

It was actually the Angels pitcher who died from a drunk driver, unless another kid was killed.

Yeah I can't even imagine watching a Phil's game without that voice. I really don't watch much Baseball but damn I know his voice like it was my own. :monkey2

Yeah I can't even imagine watching a Phil's game without that voice. I really don't watch much Baseball but damn I know his voice like it was my own. :monkey2

Yeah he had one of those real distinct voices. I can't stand baseball anymore, but I always liked hearing him call the game.

Very sad news.

Yea, these announcers are dropping like flies. At least Vin Scully is still around and kicking. He's got to be around 135 by now.

I don't watch much baseball nowadays but growing up as a kid Vin Scully was the voice of the Dodgers. In my eyes NO ONE could or can replace him.

It'll be a very sad day for me when Vin passes.

Back