Resident Evil Premium Format Interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a Resident Evil PF line?

• Absolutely! Resident Evil PFs would get my $$$

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Yes, I would prefer Resident Evil PFs and Dios

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Maybe, it would depend on the character and quality

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • No, Resident Evil is not my thing

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
There has been some discussion on the statueforum about a Resident Evil Premium Format Line. I am a very longtime Resident Evil/Biohazard fan and even the thought of a Resident Evil Jill, Wesker, Chris or even Hunk got me really excited that it *may, at sometime, happen.

*This thread does not promise, insinuate, or suggest that it will happen. I just wanted a thread to discuss possible characters, ideas, and show interest since I know that RE fans are pretty fanatical.

275253-198736-jill-valentine_large.jpg

10649-ChrisRedfieldRE5_large.jpg

resident_evil_5_conceptart_tDrqC.jpg

Hunk.jpg

I would buy a Resident Evil 4 Leon Kennedy or a Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield without question. Jill, Claire and Sheva as well. One would be hard pressed to argue that a plagas wouldn't look awesome in 1/4 PF. Make it so!

resident evil pf´s would be great. but i would prefer pf´s from the movies not the game...

damn i will have milla jovovich as pf :monkey5

As much as I dont want it to happen (cause of the price of the PF's), I wouldnt be able to resist a RE PF I think......unless it was a crappy character or something, but I could see myself getting any or all the main characters.

Yes! I'd be in for characters spanning all of the Resident Evil games. If they can do Street Fighter PFs these can happen as well.

Yes! I'd be in for characters spanning all of the Resident Evil games. If they can do Street Fighter PFs these can happen as well.

Since Capcom owns the rights to SF and RE/Biohazard, it really comes down to getting Capcom to agree and sorting out fine details. That said, Jerry at Pop Culture Shock (the company that makes the SF PFs) is a REALLY nice guy and listens to his fans. :D

resident evil pf´s would be great. but i would prefer pf´s from the movies not the game...

damn i will have milla jovovich as pf :monkey5

While a Jovovich PF might not be terrible, we need them from the games.

As for getting them in a PF, I would prefer 12" to match the HT RE4 Figs.

hell yeah, i'd love to see Jill and/or Chris PF in their s.t.a.r.s. uniform.....even a Leon PF would be awesome!

Since RE5 was the first RE game that I've played, I'm not enough of a fan to want to put money out for PF's. I don't doubt they would be cool though. Since SF is being done though, I would love PF's based off of Soul Calibur.

Since RE5 was the first RE game that I've played, I'm not enough of a fan to want to put money out for PF's. I don't doubt they would be cool though. Since SF is being done though, I would love PF's based off of Soul Calibur.

Your game in the series was the weakest?!? Really, do yourself a favor and play the old ones they actually are true RE games.

Your game in the series was the weakest?!? Really, do yourself a favor and play the old ones they actually are true RE games.
I'm not a big fan of the survival/horror video game genre, so that's probably why I liked RE5, cause it was more action oriented and it had co-op. I really enjoyed it. :D

give me a resident evil 3 Jill :monkey5

actually come to think of it...any Jill PF is a must buy for me if it ever came true

Has to be the ones from the games, definately not the film!! :D It would depend on the quality.

Since Capcom owns the rights to SF and RE/Biohazard, it really comes down to getting Capcom to agree and sorting out fine details. That said, Jerry at Pop Culture Shock (the company that makes the SF PFs) is a REALLY nice guy and listens to his fans. :D
I sent him a PM suggesting this. :D

PFs could work, if done right and done by the right artist. I'd probably get a Tyrant. I say yes :)

Back