Here are my Repaint Life Size IM Bust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ong6666

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Here are my Repaint IM Bust :banana

Sorry.for the Bad photos taking.:D

M2.jpg

M6.jpg

M7.jpg

M9.jpg

M10.jpg

M11.jpg

M4.jpg

:chew

defn like the new car look to it, hope u did it cause it had major paint flawes though :monkey3

Nice and shiny! Looks great man, if I was assured that one direct from SS would look like this, I would burn some of my reward points to help fund one.:D

yes sir buddy.........thats my azure mach ;) decided to show her some love in my avatar :monkey3

I have to give credit to Ford on those Mach1s. It's one of the few Mustang "packages" that were worth owning.

Now a days, they have so MANY options. The Mach1 is one of those few options that were worth investing in. It's nice to see a fellow Mustang owner. It looks great. :rock

And actually, is that why your name is "azurepred" after the name of the paint? (If not, that's an awesome coincidence. :rock)

I have to give credit to Ford on those Mach1s. It's one of the few Mustang "packages" that were worth owning.

Now a days, they have so MANY options. The Mach1 is one of those few options that were worth investing in. It's nice to see a fellow Mustang owner. It looks great. :rock

And actually, is that why your name is "azurepred" after the name of the paint? (If not, that's an awesome coincidence. :rock)

first off..........sorry for being off topic on yur IM bust ong6666, looks great though.

yeah.........i hope to keep her for a long time, she's still not paid off yet cause i got her slightly used for a good price, i used to work for those bastards, worst job ever and i didnt even get it from them, carmax is the best used car place easy. thx for the comment, and yes azurepred is for my two fav things i own, mustang and pred collectibles :rock

Yeah, I apologize for getting off topic as well, but this case was justified. :rock

Thanks for sharing! :rock

Back