Assassin's Creed 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="https://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?umid=313227"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="https://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?umid=313227" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>

Last edited:
Awesome! I loved the first one, but I hope they fixed the repetitiveness that plagued the first one. It was a really fun game, but after a while it felt like you were just doing the same thing over and over again. Give us some variety!

Also I'd love for Hot Toys to make an Altair figure.

Well, I liked the first one (which really felt like the first part of a trilogy/series) and I'd be interested in seeing where they take the story from there.

yeah i also really enjoyed the first one. but it was sooooo overhyped that i'm afraid it never stood a chance to living up to it. while many people simply moaned and cried about the repetition i still thought it was pretty fun to go around and find all the different ways to kill peeps and find the viewing points.
~~hopefully one of the games will give us a lot more tools for the job.

The first Assassin's Creed was such a disappointment. It was quite frankly, the worst game I ever bought for my PS3. I'll most likely rent AC 2 when it comes out, instead of buying it - after all, I don't want to make the same mistake twice :lol.

I like the first Assassin's Creed; even with its flaws it is still a pretty good game. Hopefully the second one is as good as the first one, minus the repetitiveness.

The first one was good but repetitive. I didn't mind doing the same thing over and over so much because you had the option of doing it. I found most of the vantage points running from guards. The game had ambitious mechanics that made it a good game. I haven't finished it yet but if they fix the things that were not so good in the first one then the second one can pick up the hype where the first dropped the ball. Oh and the better give us a bow this time around!

Need to finish the first one. Really good game and as soon as I get the first finished I'll consider getting #2.

I really liked the first game, so I'll definitely be playing this one. I just love the feeling of being a badass assassin! :D The setting was really cool too.

Last edited:
Ehhh, first one was over-hyped and a let down. I have never played such a repetitious boring game in my life. They kept selling the fact as to go anywhere, climb anything, huge cities, blah blah blah. But everyone looked the same and the landscapes and cities left much to be desired. The story line feel short as well...could have done without the whole modern day and age type deal.

Awesome! I loved the first one, but I hope they fixed the repetitiveness that plagued the first one. It was a really fun game, but after a while it felt like you were just doing the same thing over and over again. Give us some variety!

Also I'd love for Hot Toys to make an Altair figure.

Yes i agree it just gets boring after all the repetitiveness. Overall the first one is awesome.

i have to agree about the repetitiveness... the presentation was fantastic, but the game design definitely needs tuning.

the first game was so awsome !
the best sword fighting in a game ever for me.

I cant wait to continue the story !

Yeah the combat system was fantastic. I loved going on top of the guard towers and tossing the guards off to plummet to their death.

Ehhh, first one was over-hyped and a let down. I have never played such a repetitious boring game in my life. They kept selling the fact as to go anywhere, climb anything, huge cities, blah blah blah. But everyone looked the same and the landscapes and cities left much to be desired. The story line feel short as well...could have done without the whole modern day and age type deal.

Completely agreed. Assassin's Creed was marketed as being this big, industry redefining game. But, all we got was an average game with a matrix-esque storyline, repetitive missions, poor enemy AI, and over-simplified combat controls (pshhh, who needs stealth? Watch me as I take down 50 guards, by just repeatedly hitting the counter-attack button!!).

The only plus side, is that Assassin's Creed was beautiful, with graphics comparable to MGS 4. But, regardless of that, we all know the saying: what's beautiful on the outside, may be...... :rolleyes:.

But, I do hope that AC 2 fairs better that it's predecessor. Ubisoft did a good job with the new Prince of Persia, so it's likely that they have improved.

Last edited:
Stalk, kill, repeat. At least it taught me all I ever needed to know about the Crusades. :D Hope the sequel is better.

Absolutely loved the first one and will definitely get #2. I found it no more repetitive than a typical GTA game.

Absolutely loved the first one and will definitely get #2. I found it no more repetitive than a typical GTA game.

Well, thanks for the heads up. If you're right about that, then I don't think GTA games are for me (I've seriously never, ever played a GTA game) :lol.

Back