HCG Predator 2 Mask Life Size Prop Replica- Matches SS Masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't see a thread about this anywhere else. Check this out:

Predator2BioHelmet.jpg

Hollywood Collectibles Group Predator 2 1:1 Scale Bio Helmet Prop Replica.

“Silent. Invisible. Invincible. He's in town with a few days to kill.”

Fighting the war on drugs in Los Angeles, L.A. police Lieutenant Mike Harrigan begins to investigate the mysterious killings of some major drug lords. Harrigan goes against orders to stay out of the case and begins a vigilante investigation to uncover who is behind the string of sadistic murders. The brutal killer is none other than the Predator.

A creature from a distant world, the Predator lives to fight, fights to win, and would sooner die than abandon the hunt. He is fearless, merciless and armed. Carrying an arsenal of advanced technological weapons and clothed in a suit that provides the perfect camouflage, he seeks only the most dangerous of game and leaves bloody carnage in his wake.

Hollywood Collectibles Group is proud to announce our officially licensed 1:1 scale Predator 2 Bio Helmet. This helmet has been molded directly from one of the original surviving screen used helmets, and then meticulously painted to match the original in every detail. The helmet comes complete with a Predator 2 themed display stand, that can be displayed on your desktop, or mounted on your wall.

The Bio Helmet or Environment Helmet, is removable from the display and features a fully functioning light up LED “target acquisition system” with 3 LED's. Constructed from fiberglass with metal eye mesh. Each piece is hand-cast, hand-finished, and hand-painted to exacting standards, then individually hand-numbered.

This amazing life-size Prop Replica is available in a strictly limited edition of just 1000 pieces worldwide.

This item is due out 4th Quarter of 2009.

Razor's Edge has them up for preorder just around the same price as the SS ones. I like how the base matches up with the SS ones as well, for the most part. I think it would look good with the others. I do think the shape is a little off, though.

EDIT: More pics added to first post:

predator_2_bio_helmet7.jpg

predator_2_bio_helmet9.jpg

predator_2_bio_helmet10.jpg

predator_2_bio_helmet11.jpg

predator_2_bio_helmet12.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, I alluded to the price in my OP. Very comparable to the SS prices!

did i just read metal eye mesh??? Sideshow, are you listening... lol... i hope it looks good because i'll be all over this..

For $269.99 I'll take it.
Just need to see more pic's now.
i agree.. I guess by reading that they will have metal eye mesh, i'm already sold :) Not bad of a pirce tag, either.. Now we just have to wait for pics... argh!.. another expensive year

wow..........this does look good, and the price is as well, may have to get this one as well :( hope they have a wall mount like SS. considering their p1 piece turned out good as far as quality is concerned, i would only expect the same for this.

wow..........this does look good, and the price is as well, may have to get this one as well :( hope they have a wall mount like SS. considering their p1 piece turned out good as far as quality is concerned, i would only expect the same for this.

It says in the description that you could wall mount it.

I'd like them to reissue the P1 mask without the big faceless head mount.

Just got these from HCG's newsletter. Wish they have something behind the mesh so it's not so see through. Estimate to ship 4th quarter 2009 @$299.95:

predator_2_bio_helmet7.jpg

predator_2_bio_helmet9.jpg

predator_2_bio_helmet10.jpg

predator_2_bio_helmet11.jpg

predator_2_bio_helmet12.jpg

I loved the P2's armour, but hated his mask for some reason. On that note, I still can't wait for this and it'd be a shame if they didn't re-release their P1 bio with this type of display stand because I feel like my bio collection wouldn't be complete without it since all the other main ones are out/coming out

Back