NEW Cobra Commander figure sold on Ebay for $163

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The description even says "card not in very good condition" the seller is in China, I smell a figure sneaking out the back door of the factory. I agree why would anyone buy this garbage??

I say this without any hint of hyperbole...

You couldn't PAY ME $5-$10 to own this piece of crap.

(Give me $20 or more and I'll probably take it, feed the figure to a dog and then go get a case of Guinness to celebrate).

This makes the Babe Ruth figure look like a wise investment :lol

I just never get the mentality of paying extra to be the first. W/in a month or so these will be clogging up shelves (minty examples at that) for under $10, and then w/3 months you'll be able to get them from discount racks :lol

Just think... today somebody somewhere is saying...

"Yes! I just paid $163 to be the first person to have the gayest action figure ever created!!!!"

Just think.....for today's generation of 10 year olds.....this garbage IS GI JOE! I truly feel sorry, that they wil be playing with these figures and not what we grew up with......:monkey2

That's just the thing. I don't think kids are really going to want these. And if they somehow do it won't be anything like the 80's RAH.

What is the film rated? Is it a PG bring the kids, because if so I imagine this crap will sell. Probably not as well as others, but kids seem to like bad movies as long as they are told they should :lol

This happens all the time with new Hasbro figures. I don't know where these suckers keeping come from.

What is the film rated? Is it a PG bring the kids, because if so I imagine this crap will sell. Probably not as well as others, but kids seem to like bad movies as long as they are told they should :lol

I disown my kid if he wanted to play as Marlon Wayans in a ghey Robocop suit.

Just think.....for today's generation of 10 year olds.....this garbage IS GI JOE! I truly feel sorry, that they wil be playing with these figures......:monkey2

At least our kids won't. :cool: My daughter has a little 3 3/4 Hasbro Stormtrooper that came with one of those ROTJ plastic cups at Target a few years back. She actually likes him quite a bit and his him go down her slide and dance with her Disney Aurora and Belle figures. She also likes pressing the button on the GI Joe logo that came with the 25th anniversary 5-pack to hear the original theme song. THAT will be GI Joe to her. I guarantee that her little hands will never, EVER touch any plastic turds from the new movie. :lecture

Man, the world's gone mad!!
This is the end of times I'm telling you...
First a McToys sells for thousands of dollars and now this!!!

end_is_nigh.jpg

You know what? Let the ****** cry when he realizes the figure he just spent $160 for is actually worth less than Hasbro's 3 3/4" Bazooka Indy. :lol

What's great is at the end it was only 2 people battling it out for the "prize". The other bidders dropped out after $77 :lol

Back