Battle Troll...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lookin4Precious

Super Freak
Reaction score
He's closer...

Just got the 5-7 day notice.. which means most likey he'll be here some time next week! I have ZERO space for him... but that just means if i have to... i'll just put others away to make room for this beauty. Getting new shelves in the new year...

Mr Fell Beast said:
WOOT!!!!!!!:banana

Dont forget the Dur your are expecting also!!!! :horror

Yup.. i meant to call them this week. I called them to change my address and they told me it was too late as it had shipped THAT day. They said as long as i had changed my address with the P.O. that is should arrive. Well, it has not. They told me that I needed to wait three weeks and if it hadn't arrived, call them back. Well, three weeks are up. So call them i shall.. stupid post office.. grrrrrr

Too bad!!! Sorry to hear that as this is a wonderful piece! While your on the horn tell them to put a Minas Tirith on reserve for ya, I mean a "REAL" MT and not that junk SS forced on us............:banana

So he might be arriving this week and getting shipped out by the weekend! I am not one of those unhappy with the size of this piece- I'm really looking forward to it. He's going to fit right in with Shelob and the baby Balrog on my critter shelf.

I have about 40 or so SSW pieces and have always wanted one with a low double-digit edition number, and there are only four more chances for me to accomplish this! Let's see if I can score one of the first 99 battle trolls... If not, I will settle for a low numbered Mumak for Christmas.

Interested in how this baby looks in person. Is the small scale and issue? I cancelled my pre-order, waiting and seeing.

Must have as in integral to the story -- no

Must have as in I don't (yet) have a Cavey -- yes :D

Well... It's been a week since we got the 5-7 day warning. Has anybody received a shipping notice yet? Post here and let us know when you do!

Daveyjaro said:
What is your opinion of this statue? Is it a must have?

You might like to wait for someone to post the pics... but from what I realise... just like any photography, the way you photo the statue.. lighting and all that.. makes a different appeal to you..

Must have as in I don't (yet) have a Cavey -- yes

Welp, I have a Cavey, so it is not must have for me.

Thanks for the pic Gabberjawa, it looks very detailed and painted well. But, take a look at the adjacent statue. It is Gothmog on Warg and the Battle Troll looks like it could almost fit under the Wargs legs. Seriously, it is very small and may look very nice displayed on its own, or next to one of the other minis like Balrog, FoU.

Back