Reference pics: ROTJ Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm thinking of starting a small custom project and I need reference pics of Luke in ROTJ.
I've been googling a lot, but if anybody has good pics or screen caps it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi guys!
I'm thinking of starting a small custom project and I need reference pics of Luke in ROTJ.
I've been googling a lot, but if anybody has good pics or screen caps it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Give JustinLuck a PM. He knows a site with a huge amount of screenshots in Hi-Def.

Since we're on the subject, anyone knows if there is a good "custom" sculpt of ROTJ Luke out there (such as Darren's Anakin/Obi)?

The likeness on the SS sculpt is fantastic, but I can't get over the expression and the huge noggin.

If it comes out well it will most certainly be made available to everybody who wants one, but it's still way too early to tell.
In any case, reference pics will always be helpful!

https://www.availableimages.com/movies/1983/star-wars-episode-vi---return-of-the-jedi/pictures.html
811286336_cda1974a30.jpg
260px-Luke_Skywalker_Ep6_DVD.jpg

Alright guys, I have the first prototype and will post pics soon.
I'm very happy with the work the sculptor has done but look forward to your input!

Alright guys, I have the first prototype and will post pics soon.
I'm very happy with the work the sculptor has done but look forward to your input!

cool man.. cant wait to see it.. are you going to cast these and make them available?

Back