• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom BESPIN HAN SOLO.. with diorama base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I did this one a long while back... figure is built on a DML body with sideshow hands and a custom resin Han head ( fantastic sculpt) that I painted in oils and acrylics... he also has REAL LEATHER boots and I rebuilt his gun belt rig with real leather and metal studs.. ( huge improvement over the stock gun belt !)

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

Sorry that last pic is blurry.. if I have time I will redo that pic.. for the time being though... figure is $110.00 shipped in the U.S. if you wish to have the base as well add $35.00 to the total for price of $145.00 shipped in the U.S.

THANKS !

Great looking custom! Good luck with your sale.

Is the base made out of mostly foamcore? It looks great as well!

How much are you asking for it? I like the Bespin City base with the stormtrooper helmet. Very cool. Great work on Bespin Han too! Your custom head sculpt (from Lonnie Hale possibly?) is much better than Sideshow's "giant head" for Han. :D

figure is $110.00 shipped in the U.S. if you wish to have the base as well add $35.00 to the total for price of $145.00 shipped in the U.S.

WHOA!!!! Awesome, awesome looking Han, wish I had me some spare funds!

Unless you want a CRM Toys Mr Torrance for it? :D

Thanks... can't trade right now... just trying to thin out a few things from the shelves as well as drum up some Mtn Bike funds :) I am actually really wanting to just move this out.. so I would be open to reasonable offers...

Back