TOP 3 SideShow Marvel PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are quite a few great looking Marvel premium formats that have been released by SideShow. Just thought I would get a thread going to see what everyones opinions are that should be in the TOP 3.

1.)
2.)
3.)

EDIT: MARVEL Premium Formats, sorry I should have been more clear.

Last edited:
Re: TOP 3 SideShow PF's

- end of discussion -

:lol Nah, even if everyone has the same opinion as you, I'd like to see it. Great list by the way. I do really like that Captain America for sure!

Doom
red skull
vader (OOPS)
SPIDEY BLACK AND RED

my three top (marvel) in no particular order since they're each deserving in their own right would be.

Doom, Captain America and Spidey any version

Doom because of the shear mass and attitude, this PF just demands respect
Cap because without a doubt he has the best ex. feature of any PF.
Spidey, well there will be many naysayers about this one, but for me spidey is marvel and his stance is perfect imo. showing he's ready to jump into action. i mean what would people rather see him doing, reading his mail leaning up against the mail box???

as for the three overall pieces then again in no particular order

doom ex. or cap ex. for marvel
general grevious ex. for star wars
lurtz for lotr.....

1. Doom
2. Lurtz
3. Hulk

Runner up incase one of these are not able to fullfil their roll: General Greivous

1. Cap
2. Hulk
3. Thor

Never owned Doom, but those listed above I have had at one time or another.

I am with you bro...I had doom..overrated :monkey1...quad has my doom now...

yeah now that i think more about it, green goblin and thor could easily top doom also, man it's hard choosing just a few out of such a great line up.

just got both elektras also last week, and man she's a great piece also.

yeah now that i think more about it, green goblin and thor could easily top doom also, man it's hard choosing just a few out of such a great line up.

just got both elektras also last week, and man she's a great piece also.

:lol I did top 3 exactly for that reason bro. I imagine it'd be tough even to do a top 5 with all the great stuff out there. I really wanted to "trim the fat" and see what blew you Marvel guys away by means of top 3.

Back