Lost 2.6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lookin4Precious

Super Freak
Reaction score
(SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE WEEKLY PREVIEW!!)

Well.. it's finally back!!! One more day to go! And this is supposebly "THE ONE." Judging from the previews i'd bet my money on the blonde chick from Anna's group. The last shot shows Jin in the background and makes it seem like HE is the "survivor" they are talking about. But in the foreground is the blonde chick. Just the way the spot plays make me think she's the one to go. Big deal. It isn't like they were really going to off another MAIN survivor right? I mean, can you honestly say that there is any survivor that could be killed off right now? I don't. Boone had kinda played out.. and i'm sure he could have gone on to be more developed, but he went at a good time. I'm sure this season will see another (if not several) cast members fate realized... but this week, my money's on blondie...

My $$$ is on one of the same hair color, but not that one. :D

I can't believe Shannon died in the episode where she finally gets a backstory. :google It seems like there was no real reason to have her character other than to be girl #2 that Sayid loses.

Maybe she didn't die. Don't forget that the new girl with the dark hair is missing, possibly dead.

Really good episode.

I KNEW that Anna shot her the SECOND I heard the shot.

Do we know what what was saying? It was back-speak again. Anyone?

Poor Shannon! But the teaser was who will be "lost". Not who will be shot by the chick from Girl Fight.

So Shannon still has a chance I think...

Good point Dave. Not like she was shot in the head or anything, and someone was "lost".

Of course... she WAS shot in the stomach and they ARE on a deserted Island.... she'd have to have some pretty lucky stars on her side!

I don't know that it is REALLY Walt... it seems to be an appirition of Walt... i don't understnad how that works or where he comes from.... we'll see

Anyone Else notice the tail passenger who went missing was the flight attendant who chased Charlie and Gave Jack the Extra bottle of Booze when they were still on the plane.

Mutant Enemy said:
Anyone Else notice the tail passenger who went missing was the flight attendant who chased Charlie and Gave Jack the Extra bottle of Booze when they were still on the plane.

Ahhhh, i did NOT notice that. Very cool. I'm sure we'll see her next week.

Darklord Dave said:
Poor Shannon! But the teaser was who will be "lost". Not who will be shot by the chick from Girl Fight.

So Shannon still has a chance I think...

So your tellin' me she's got a chance... :joy

Yeah good one, glad next week will be longer

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think the voices come from underground?

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone thinking that since next week is all tailers flashback we won't see what happens to Shannon?

Back