General Grievous Life-Size Bust Post yours here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please post your General Grievous Life-Size Busts here for everyone to see:

Here is mine,
Enjoy!

IMG_1442.jpg

2945_press02-001.jpg

2my29vs.jpg

8wjezc.jpg

s3dahu.jpg

2lw3ij4.jpg

14nkye1.jpg

219xil0.jpg

]

nice! looks like they did a great job packaging! congrats!

Last edited:
Holy **** this thing looks amazing!! I was just charged my last Flexpay yesterday, so hopefully I get the tracking # soon. Can't wait!!

My first 1:1 bust!!

Yes, another Minty Mint statue from Sideshow! A+ sideshow for a job well done!

Thanks for taking those un-packing pics, averone... interesting how they broke things down, almost zero chance of breakage right there. The "bone" texture of his armor is the most visually captivating part about this piece, with plenty of organic and cyborg details to dig your eyes into.

Also, I think Grievous has been one of the hardest to capture faithfully until now. He just doesn't look as menacing in the smaller scales.

the thing that really sold me on the bust was the eyes (just like the first photo in the thread)... is this photo from the SDCC?

is the camera flash drowning out some of the detail or are the eyes just very straight yellow?

the thing that really sold me on the bust was the eyes (just like the first photo in the thread)... is this photo from the SDCC?

is the camera flash drowning out some of the detail or are the eyes just very straight yellow?

You are correct there is a bit of the detail that is lost due to the flash. The the eye is rather Yellow with all kinds of detailed green in it. The Flash is taking some of that away. I will attempt to update these pics tomorrow. Keep checking after 2 or so Pacific US time!

Very nice photos, both of you. I kind of regret canceling, but I don't really have the money now and I'm not a big fan of the character, as cool as he looks. I think I will be picking this up down the line though.

Congrats everyone and thanks for the pics. Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Back