• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom Rocketeer V2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I've always wanted to know this...does his helmet come off revealing a head sculpt with the likeness of Billy Campbell that played him in the Rocketeer movie? I was hoping that it did. Please post a picture here of it with the helmet off it you can/will. Thanks!

Hi. I've always wanted to know this...does his helmet come off revealing a head sculpt with the likeness of Billy Campbell that played him in the Rocketeer movie? I was hoping that it did. Please post a picture here of it with the helmet off it you can/will. Thanks!

it doesn't.

yeah there's nothing under the helmet. i would have thought version 3 would have the head sculpt under the helmet but it doesn't look like it.

Hope dies last :) I bet their would have shown a pic of the head in 2.5 if one was included. Good luck with the sale!

Alexei

anybody want him? i know there's a new one coming out but this one will cost you less and could be in your hands a lot sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back