Sideshow we're ready for the next film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just voicing my own personal opinion here, but I'd like to see sideshow carry through with their promise of figures from all 4 Indy movies, and go ahead and move on to Temple of doom, or Crusade.
Yes, Id Still like to see a Marian Figure, but even more, I'd like sideshow to do a NEW female body first, or license the female truetype from hot toys.
So, Lets pretend for moment that sideshow's moving onto the Temple or Crusade, Who'd be your top pics from each of those films?

Temple of doom
Indy in the white suit from the opening
Short Round ( c'mon sideshow, use those hobbit bodies)
Temple of doom Indy, no jacket, one sleeve, "sword"
Possibly Mola Ram
The prince ( who's name i forget, but hey, another hobbit body)

Crusade
Marcus Brody ( he was figured more prominantly in Crusade)
Young indy ( again, possible hobbit body)
Henry Jones Sr.
The Grail Knight
Sallah

Anyone else?

Not getting a Marian and Sallah would be a travesty.

Yep. Indy, Belloq, Toht and... German Indy? Seems oddly incomplete.

Definitely need at least Marion to round it out.

But if it takes moving on to another film to keep Indy alive, then so be it. Mola Ram I thought would be a given.

How tall was short round? He may be too small for the hobbit body. How tall are the hobbits?

2874348_std.jpg

He might be a tad big on the Hobbit body, but it's close enough. No 1/6 figures are truly in scale with each other.

Two most important figures from other films would be for me: Short Round and Henry Sr. But before we move to other films I want Sideshow to make Marion just in case the line dies before she gets done. As for Brody and Sallah I prefer to see them as they appeared in Raiders.

I'm surprised so many people want a Marion from Sideshow. I understand wanting the character, but Sideshow's track record with female figures is horrible.

Short Round and Sallah (from Raiders), that's really all I care about at this point. Marion would be great, but like Obsoleteman said SSC females are hit or miss... mostly miss.

Mola Ram would be a great character choice, BUT stop for a second and think about him on the Pro. Terrible!

I'd still buy it though...:eek:

who else is gonna make one? hasbro? indy fans don't have too much choice. :eek:

Yeah, but chances are it'll be terrible. Is a terrible Marion really better than no Marion? Like I said, I understand the want for the character, but if Sideshow is going to do any more figures I'd rather it be something that has a better chance of coming out decent like Short Round or Henry Sr.

Naw, Josh will buy him . .

And so would I. :)

I'd like to see Marion before the lines moves away from Raiders...but I would prefer her "Nepal bar" outift, not the red Cairo one...

And no one's mentioned it (I know, I know, most folks in here think it's bad), but I'd like to see KOTCS represented eventually in the collection too...Indy, Spalko, Mutt*, and Dovchenko...

*although that Medi version is excellent

I really would like to see Sideshow skip around a bit movie/figure wise too...

And so would I. :)

I'd like to see Marion before the lines moves away from Raiders...but I would prefer her "Nepal bar" outift, not the red Cairo one...

And no one's mentioned it (I know, I know, most folks in here think it's bad), but I'd like to see KOTCS represented eventually in the collection too...Indy, Spalko, Mutt*, and Dovchenko...

*although that Medi version is excellent

I really would like to see Sideshow skip around a bit movie/figure wise too...

I'd love a KOTCS Indy. I'm still surprised Sideshow didn't have a version for pre-order for the movie's release.

Back