• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone interested in Power Rangers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the Original Megazords from the first two seasons. 100% complete. That includes the Original Megazord, the Dragonzord, Green Ranger from Dragonzord set, and Titanus from season one. All original parts, and complete to a "T", with instructions and cut out info cards from the boxes. The Dragonzord has been reprolabeled with Dragon Caeser labels for a more show accurate look. From season 2 I have the Red Dragonzord, complete with both crystals, and mini red Rangers, instructions, box and insert. I have the Assault team, the rarer Chromed sword and Fire bird tail variant also complete with crystals and mini rangers, also complete with instructions, box, and insert. Finally I have the White Tiger Zord, rare chromed tail/ sword variant . Also complete with White ranger, power coin, Mini White rangers and power crystals, instructions, box and insert. I have all of the red orbs that attach to the Tigerzord. All electronics in the Zords have been tested, and prove to still be functional. I'm also including a set of loose Super Legends of the Green, White, and Gold Rangers, along with Lord Zedd, and the Larger Super Legend Green Ranger. I am looking to sell this set for $400 shipped. I am not willing to break the set up at the moment. I am also willing to trade for a few things I am looking for-

Hot Toys Two-Face
Hot Toys Original suit Dark Knight Batman
Hot Toys Bat-Pod
Hot Toys Mk. 3 Iron Man
Hot Toys Michael Jackson
Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder

If there is any interest in this please PM me.

That's funny. My daughter and I were just having a POWER RANGERS DINO THUNDER minimarathon, just before I saw your post. Good luck with the sale.

worthless.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back