Will there be another AH Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow said that they will be releasing more Marvel female comiquettes, but did they mean AH ones?

I don't know how often you come into this forum but It's obvious you haven't read any of the saveral threads there are about AH comiquettes...If you are really interested why not read them? :peace

Its already been confirmed by Adam's better half that the next piece has been completed. It is safe to assume that it will be announced in the coming months. I would prefer another PF announcement first.

yes, she said that one had been completed but the print wasn't done yet, while another was in the sculpting stage. so it was said somewhere that there was only suppose to be six pieces, but that would total seven so far.

I don't know how often you come into this forum but It's obvious you haven't read any of the saveral threads there are about AH comiquettes...If you are really interested why not read them? :peace

Haven't found any except photo threads.

Allison has confirmed a few things. There were originally supposed to be six, the response was overwhelming the contract was extended and there isn't a finite number on them. There is one ready for PreOrder pending a finished art piece and one being sculpted right now. She also confirmed that Adam Hughes will be spending the week with Sideshow to plan and work on upcoming pieces and projects.

Nothing has been leaked but the strong thought in the Black Queen AH! Thread is that since the toes look fairly dainty that the St Patty's preview is She-Hulk. AH! pieces have their own unique scale and those toes look smaller than 1/4 but larger than 1/5 (at least thats what some scale experts on other boards are promoting) which would be right in line with the rest of the AH! pieces...

Ah!'s "better half" keeps trying to subtly suggest that Aunt May is next, but no one is prepared to believe her. :lol

Ah!'s "better half" keeps trying to subtly suggest that Aunt May is next, but no one is prepared to believe her. :lol

aunt may :confused::confused: really????
well that would be an interesting print and sculpt.
i'm assuming it would be a tad on the saucey side, wonder how aunt may will be presented

In Emma's outfit only in purple, strattling a loveseat, cape on the ground, giving that come hither stare over her left shoulder. That's the Aunt May I know. :lol

In Emma's outfit only in purple, strattling a loveseat, cape on the ground, giving that come hither stare over her left shoulder. That's the Aunt May I know. :lol

:monkey5HAWT!.........seXXXeee enough to raise Uncle Ben back from the dead!........QUIVER!

Can't u tell what The Mike is thinking by his avi and sig? :lol:lol:lol edit: well maybe not his avi this time around but I'm sure if he changes it, it's gonna be something provocative...

Ah you know me so well...

Back