ironman 1:1 bust v/s hot toys tumbler+2 hot toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshow ironman bust v/s ho toys tumbler+2 figures

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skazi316

Super Freak
Reaction score
im in a fix,i have like 700 bucks to spare,now..i could either get the bust or the tumblerrrrrr +2 figs,please help me make the better choice,soon!!!

Voted for the darknight stuff.
If it were me id get the BR Joker, Tumbler and the HT Ironman MK3 (id actually drop the tumbler and get batman and iron man mk1 instead). You will have covered it all then, bar batman.With the bust it looks like you could be in for a lot of pain.

These threads are dumb. Buy what you like, not what other people do. It's your money, you earned it. With that said, I vote for a trip to the nudie bar, steaks for your friends,hot toys Iron man, and fill up your vehicles with gas. :rolleyes:

Get the Tumbler and figs, I've noticed reports on paint rub problems with IM bust.

why spend all your money... save it. all those options will be around for a long time. ;)

The HT set is awesome,but requires that you have alot of free space for the tumbler.

well i love this lol.......... depending on what type of fan you are that should influence ur decision. Here is an Idea ditch the two figures grab thetumbler and the bust even if u have to spend a bit more who cares its worth it in the end when those figures go up in value

i think having something made by the priginal guys that too in 1:1 scale simply blows everything else outta ther water,so im gonn ahave to say the ironman bust!

what do u guys think?

So you started a thread for help and are going to completely ignore the results? :D

Glad you have made up your own mind. Although I voted for Tumbler/2 HT figs.

Back