Emily Blunt Is Out And Scarlett Johannson To Play Black Widow In Iron Man 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think its such a bad thing when something like this gets a thread. It's always nice to get this kinda news in a headline expecially since the other thread is so long.

^ That and the other thread is in another section of the boards.

From the sub forum header:

Movies & TV Show discussion
For discussing movies, television shows and DVDs themselves rather than collectibles from them. Discussion on movies covered by a specific forum should remain in that forum.

Iron Man = Marvel

Just sayin'....

What about Rourke? Is that news true? Omega Red or some affiliate of Red? I don't go real deep into the Marvel catalog, so I guess I'm asking if that's a good choice?

From the sub forum header:

Movies & TV Show discussion
For discussing movies, television shows and DVDs themselves rather than collectibles from them. Discussion on movies covered by a specific forum should remain in that forum.

Iron Man = Marvel

Just sayin'....

Yes, I understand what you mean, but I didn't think it was iron clad when I considered the previous sentence in the rules you generously quoted.

But hey, I'm not here to start a ruckus or argue semantics.

Putting it simply. I think Johannson's a bad choice. Just my 2 cents.

So aside from eye candy, does anyone like her being in this role? Is she a pretty good actress? I'd hate to have her play the part just because she makes men drool.

So aside from eye candy, does anyone like her being in this role? Is she a pretty good actress? I'd hate to have her play the part just because she makes men drool.

I thought she was excellent in Lost in Translation and did a great job in The Island & Girl with a Pearl Earring.

I believe that Jon Favreau will bring a good performance out of her and working alongside RDJ, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle & Sam Jackson will make her step up her game.

...and it doesn't hurt that she's HAWT! :drool

She's played similar roles in everything she's been good in - when she tries to stretch or be funny, she's not so good. I think the last action film she was in was The Island. I'm not thrilled about this casting.

She's played similar roles in everything she's been good in - when she tries to stretch or be funny, she's not so good. I think the last action film she was in was The Island. I'm not thrilled about this casting.

Yeah, well I am not thrilled about your face Dave. So there.

I guess the Spirit was an action movie of sorts - she was really bad in that.

scarjo being awful in the spirit wasn't really her fault at all. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in that "movie" was friggin godawful. blame the "director" frank whatsisface. complete incompetent. he should've stuck to comic books. because he didn't, he's lost all geek credibility in my book. :banghead

Back