wanted to ask about the hot toys joker b4 i buy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
i found a v1 joker for $147.99, is that good price?? ($185 total shipped to the uk)

also about the figure:

1. what are the gloved hands like on this fig?
- do the br joker black glvoed hands look similiar or the same
-would the br gloved hands fit the v1 joker
-would the v1 joker purple hands hold the machine gun that comes with the br joker
-can i repaint the black gloves to a purple colour to match the v1 outfit easy enough? with acrylic i guess.

im asking mainly as i want to get the gun to have him hold on display, and also tohught of changing the gloves, as im not keen on the way the hands are posed on the v1 fig.

thanks guys

That's an ok price, on the high side, you may be able to get it $15-30 cheaper shipped.

The BR joker gloved hands looks very similar apart from the colour
Yes they would fit perfectly on the v1 joker or any other truetype
Yes the v1 joker hands will hold the machine gun perfectly fine
You could I suppose, but no need if you're getting the v1, looks perfectly fine with the v1 hands

That's an ok price, on the high side, you may be able to get it $15-30 cheaper shipped.

The BR joker gloved hands looks very similar apart from the colour
Yes they would fit perfectly on the v1 joker or any other truetype
Yes the v1 joker hands will hold the machine gun perfectly fine
You could I suppose, but no need if you're getting the v1, looks perfectly fine with the v1 hands

thanks for that, and if u can find it anywhere cheaper with shipping to the uk can ulet me know, thats the cheapest i found it so far. iwana order 1 soon.

and as for the hands. frm the pics of the v1 joker, i dont like the hands as i wanted to have him posted with 1 hand to hold the gun and the other to be non gripped if that makes sense and isaw some black br hands with 1 thats jst flat.

Yupp, £130 shipped to UK is really good given that there's not too many of them floating around now.

I paid £110 shipped for mine and that was back in September when it first came out.

ahh right. thats cool. i been looking onthe boards here but nothing came up really, afew but out of my pricerange, esp when shipping was added.

there were some cheaper 1s on ebay but the shipping was more expensive.

i ordered it so waiting for the email to say its been passed to shipping dept.

guna try get the machine gun and hands frm br joker now ithink.

i jst like the hands, where 1 is neautral and not clenched etc.

185$ is cheapest you will find to get the guy to Europe. Joker is coming with all the BR-hands only difference is the colour, so you will get the hands you are looking for. :)

And can you please tell me why you do not have this guy yet? He is THE must have! ;)

185$ is cheapest you will find to get the guy to Europe. Joker is coming with all the BR-hands only difference is the colour, so you will get the hands you are looking for. :)

And can you please tell me why you do not have this guy yet? He is THE must have! ;)

Not true, BR Joker has additional gun holding hand.

moneywise for not getting him king, and getting hold of one at a reasonable price aswel. esp with being shipped to the uk.

and also, the hands looked different to me that come with v1 joker, i didnt see any 'relaxed/non griping' hands like the black br set i found.

moneywise for not getting him king, and getting hold of one at a reasonable price aswel. esp with being shipped to the uk.

and also, the hands looked different to me that come with v1 joker, i didnt see any 'relaxed/non griping' hands like the black br set i found.

You get all hands pictured here with V1.

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-Batman-Dark-Night-12-Figure-Joker_W0QQitemZ120391770750QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120391770750&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

A relaxed fit left and a relaxed-ish fit right, posed like the pic of him after the truck flip. The difference with BR hands is you get a left hand to hold the glock, instead of the relaxed fit left.

ahh righ thanks mate, wont need to buy the br hands then if i get a relaxed hand with it.

also i wanted to try get a br machine gun so cool if the v1 hands will hold that.

Back