Do you think sideshow will ever do a predator 2 maquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I heard Dan ( Faken ) mention in one of his latest videos he would love to see a predator 2 maquette and I completely agree.
Sideshow have recentley made the predator 2 diorama which sold well and the hot toys predator 2 stuff sold very well too.
The design of the predator is very different and so is the enviroment its in in the movie so this could make an awesome statue.

The predator from part 2 is personally my favorite and I would love to see a maquette or maybe even a lifesize bust .

A maquette based on this image could be awesome. Skull in hand , spear in the other.

poster-predator2.jpg

Thoughts ?.

Last edited:
A P2 maquette is a must, I cant see any reason why SS wouldn't make it.
I would also be down for one.

i would like them to make one in 1/6 scale, useing the movie poster pose, holding bloody skull and spine.

can you guys still see the image , the movie poster for predator 2 I posted ?.
Everytime I post an image it seems to get removed. Is there a rule I'm not understanding as to posting images ?.

God, I hope they make a P2, but it better not have any of Sideshow's gay @$$ leaning crap to its pose. I'm tired of that "dramatic effect".

I'd like them to do a maquette,
but first I really need them to do a 1:1 bust to go with my P1 and wolf :dance

I would totally be down for that - I think that they would most likely make a P2 bust first though before they would make a P2 maquette. In which case I would buy either.

Still waiting for that Aliens Wariror Maquette though :tap

...A maquette based on this image could be awesome. Skull in hand , spear in the other.

poster-predator2.jpg

Thoughts ?.

The problem with using this image for the maquette would be that your Pred would always be looking down at the ground. Unless you displayed him "up" somewhere, you wouldn't be able to see his face...which I don't see as being feasible considering the size of the maquettes.

Back