New Collection - first besta filled!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulromi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just started collecting less than two months ago...and my first besta has just been filled.

I love it, though I think painting the base might be a good idea. It looks like wood from what i can make out in the picture. When i think Terminator, wood is the last thing i would associate with it.

That was a light oak cabinet sample I got from work - lol I didn't know if I should go chrome or black. I just wanted to get it displayed for now while I decide on color.

Since there is so much detail on the terminator I was going to get some mirrors for the top shelf to show it off.

How much did you get the Arnold and the Endo-arm for??

Arnold was $930 shipped to Canada from Florida I think, the endo was a kit from hong kong and put together myself....I think it was about $60 or so...do a search on my username for another posting on it.

Gonna go pick up another besta for my hellboy pf that should be here in a couple of weeks - I've got a deal pending on the sideshow predator maquette - but waiting to pull the trigger for a day or two.

how many PF can those Besta shelves fit - I didn't realize they were that large?? Indy and Mystique on one shelf has me thinking I may have to pick up some Bestas

how many PF can those Besta shelves fit - I didn't realize they were that large?? Indy and Mystique on one shelf has me thinking I may have to pick up some Bestas

A single unit like this can hold around 6 with 2 per shelf.

didn't mean to hijack your thread paulromi - simply stating that your besta unit looks very classy and I'm diggin' your setup.

thanks for the info bonedaddy!

How's the pricing on those? I would like to start putting my PFs in cases, but the cost always turns me away.

Well in Canada, it was $89 for the besta and $45.00 each for the glass doors. so it wasn't too bad. They hold a lot of weight - I believe 66 pounds per shelf. It took about an hour to put together....not too bad.

Thats a nice setup. And quite a collection for only two months of collecting. I told myself that I would only get the endoskull, which was my first collectible but these sideshow products are addicting and I find myself looking for more and more.

Mystique and the Abe were gifts for valentines day from my wife. The others were all purchases by me....addicting to say the least!

BD endo
Hellboy PF
T-1000 Legendary bust
Predator 1 diorama

Those should all be here in the next couple of weeks

T-800 PF on pre-order
T-700 & T600 pre-order

I am seriously thinking about the predator maquette - I'm on the fence because it is so damn expensive - any thoughts?

Back