My Name is Bond...Big Boy Brosnan Bond...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
PF Brosnan is the hizzous!

I probably won't have time to open and play with him until the weekend though. :sick

Color me jealous. I wrestled with ordering one for a while, but I'll wait til they release a 1/4 Moore before I take my next dip into the pricey PF waters.

Okay, I opened him. He looks great, excellent tailoring and the sculpt is as good or better than the 12" which I think is one of the best sculpts Mat's ever done. He'll make a great companion to the big Connery. But if they do another one - maybe Honey Ryder or Blofeld? I'd even prefer Lazenby in the kilt over Moore!

What can I say, Moore's my favorite. The Spy Who Loved Me, best Bond movie ever. A 1/4 Blofeld would be fantastic though as long as it's the Donald Pleasance version and not Blojak.

1/4 Scale PF Brosnan came today! Looks great and the likeness is definitely there.
Had to pull the cuff on his suit back a little to expose his watch as it was totally covered.
Anyway this is an awesome piece!

Mine arrives next week. Got it for $150 shipped on ebay. :banana

Oh, give us a 1/4 Dalton next!!!!!

Gruson said:
Mine arrives next week. Got it for $150 shipped on ebay. :banana ...

Anyone here wanna sell one for $150 shipped? I'll take it. It'll save you eBay fees. :D

I have just collected the 1/4 Brosnan figure from my local hobby store....!!!! Finally after a long wait for it to be released.....

All I have to say is wow!!! Worth the wait.. This is my first ever 1/4 figure... I did not get the Sean Connery figure when it was first released so I don't know how that one was compared to the Brosnan figure that I just bought.

This is definitely worth getting and I don't regret getting it especially since Pierce Brosnan is my favourite Bond... The figure looks better than the prototype pics that we have all seen before it was released.. The likeness of the figure on the final product is dead on with Pierce Brosnan's more older/seasoned look as seen in Die Another Day.. This figure is really heavy.. Perhaps the heaviest figure and most expensive figure that I've own so far... Figure is made of polystone, that would explain the weight... Really solid too.. I wld prefer calling this figure a statue.....

Only 1250 pcs of these Brosnan figures are produced... Each base of the figure is individually numbered and signed by the sculptor of the figure, Oluf W. Hartvigson... Though I wld have actually preferred Pierce Brosnan himself to sign... Oh well..

Mine is numbered 0417 out of 1250...

I still can't pull down the sleeve/cuff on his left wrist to expose his watch.. The cuffs are too tight.. Any tips? I ended up popping out the gold button on the cuff while trying to pull the cuff down... Luckily it was easy to stick it back... As you can see from the pics I've posted below, the watch is completely covered...

Enjoy the pics....

Last edited:
That is exactly how mine looked...watch completely covered.
At first the cuff was very tight but after a little while of working the fabric I was able to push it back into the suit a little, exposing the watch.

mlarsen said:
That is exactly how mine looked...watch completely covered.
At first the cuff was very tight but after a little while of working the fabric I was able to push it back into the suit a little, exposing the watch.

Hmmm.... Did the gold button on the cuff come off while you were doing it? Really disappointed though that the gold button is actually a sticker instead of sewn onto the cuff/fabric itself....

Would really appreciate if you could post a pic of your 1/4 Brosnan with the exposed watch... Would you be able to post a pic of it?

Back