Simpsons in HD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
In case anyone has stopped watching the Simpsons, just recently they've gone to HD and completely redone the intro - it's got a lot of stuff in it that's cool in freeze frame.

Also the last couch gag with the Simpsons running through the top sitcoms of each decade from The Honeymooners to Cheers was pretty funny.

I caught it the first week it went HD, but when I went to watch this week's on my DVR, all I had was racing. Damn Fox and their sports! :mad:

Yeah the HD intro is a lot of fun. The first couch gag was a crazy long one where the fam chased the couch everywhere, eventually into outer space.

It's now the longest running show ever. Screw you Gunsmoke!!! :lol

The only thing I miss from the new opening is Homer shrieking in the garage. Here's this week's.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="https://www.hulu.com/embed/G6O1t-ygH3ZT_Z-LvIfgPw/0/113"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.hulu.com/embed/G6O1t-ygH3ZT_Z-LvIfgPw/0/113" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

I just now noticed that their tv even got the HD upgrade. It's a flat panel mounted to the wall (sort of). :lol

Did enjoy this weeks episode, but the quality's still slipping. Think it's going to take a while for the new intro to grow on me as well

Hopefully they'll hold off on doing any more Lisa centered episodes for a while

Did enjoy this weeks episode, but the quality's still slipping. Think it's going to take a while for the new intro to grow on me as well

Hopefully they'll hold off on doing any more Lisa centered episodes for a while

...or Marge-centered ones.

Gotta say I laughed harder this past episode then I have in a long time. Well, as a result of simpsons watching anyway. Ralph's "I'm playing with Elmo" comment when the Rat was chewing on his head was priceless. And the political commentary about the standardized assesment tests was GREAT. That is, if you know anything about the retarded "No child left behind act" that our brilliant ex-pres pushed for.

Or how about when Skinner told Ralph to run, and he started running around in circles. :lol

Best part Ralph standing at a Urinal:

Skinner: Ralph are you almost finished??
Ralph: I was finished before we came in.

They get outside and the school bus is stripped :rotfl:rotfl

Back