• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

Really Cool.
Do you make the shelves or is there some place you buy them?
Also do you just have a really good printer that you print the images on?

Wow. Those are awesome. I may have to take you up on a couple. I just have to figure out which one I would want.

Thanks guys! :rock

SICK! Will def. want some Indiana Jones ones... :whip

Indy would look nice on a black shelf...

IMG_0545.jpg

but I was planning on offering an Indy shelf with a paint job like this...

Last edited:

Really Cool.
Do you make the shelves or is there some place you buy them?
Also do you just have a really good printer that you print the images on?

I make them all. The backer board is a furniture grade MDF with a maple veneer and the shelf base is solid maple.
Yeah, I have a decent printer but the thing that really counts is finding a high quality image on the net to print. Some of the images I use took me a long time to find.

May as well stick a couple more pics up while I'm at it...

CenterRebelSingle.jpg

CenterWildOneSingle.jpg

wow, great job man. it's actually funny that you've made these i was thinking of doing the same with PF's, of course they'd be larger.
but it would be cool to have certain ones displayed nicely by themself and have the figure and poster/comic behind a glass or plastic case instead of with a whole bunch of pieces.
looks good

Man, those are incredible!! I'm definitely digging the the Superman set. I may have to hit you up for one in the future :)

SQUARE TOP DOUBLE FIGURE SHELF

DoubleShelfSR.jpg

Size - 14" wide x 14" tall

Price with one 6x9 poster - $20

I want one of these with a Shining poster in the middle of my 2 Jack figures.

I will PM you when I am ready :rock

those are really cool........i will prolly end up getting a few in the future, but how much weight can these hold? as i also have some 1/6 statues as well that are obviously heavier than the plain ol plastic figures

I will get some for LOTR---just need to decide what kind

those are really cool........i will prolly end up getting a few in the future, but how much weight can these hold? as i also have some 1/6 statues as well that are obviously heavier than the plain ol plastic figures

IMG_0567.jpg

I wouldn't do this long term but it will hold it. Most statues that will fit on this size shelf will probably weigh less than 5 pounds anyways.

Regardless, if I knew you were going to be putting statues on them ahead of time I could take a couple steps to beef it up. :cool:

Back