Jerry vanderstelt's rotk litho news !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Hi again everyone!
Well, it has been a long time, but I am finally working on the Return of the King litho.
Right now, I am about 25% along. Warner Bros. is the parent company of New line and has taken over the brand, so there are a few things that are different. I cannot be as free with posting images as before, so I won't be able to show as many previews as before.
It's not much to go on, but I want to save best film for last and not reveal too much just yet!

ROTKteaserJerryVanderstelt.jpg

Take care all,

Jerry Vander Stelt
Artist

EMAIL: [email protected]
WEB: www.vandersteltstudio.com

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B></I>
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> hasEML = false; </SCRIPT>

Wow that looks great so far
I know it sounds corny but I can sort of already see what it looks like

Looks great! Someday I'll get around to ordering the Fellowship litho, getting that one just because it has my 2 favorite LotR baddies: Balrog and Sauron

Love what I see of Gandalf and Frodo esp, and of course the "King" in Return of the King. :cool:

Thanks guys.

I am hoping to have these available for sure by May/ June or so. Depends on approval times, and if I can stay on top of wrestling this beast. This one by far, will be the most difficult to pull off.

JV

Back