Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a lot of re-use for this figure. The version with the Speeder Bike would be the way to go, not quite sure who this is supposed to appeal to.

I don't know what to say about this one...

It just screams recycled, right down to the squatting pose. But for those who couldn't afford the real thing, maybe this is a nice way to get the character minus the vehicle.

I'm sorry, but this is retarded on SS's part. They already made a Scout Trooper on Speeder, why would they redo the character like this? And why would they do a Scout Trooper before a Stormtrooper?! You failed on this one SS! :mad: Just my opinion of course. :D :lol

Here I thought I was the only one to think he looked constipated. I really hope he back foot is resting on something or this is going to be an ugly pose. I definately need to see more before I make any kind of commitment to this one.

Love it! Love the pose, love the look!!! And it's not going to cost an arm and a leg like the one on bike. Yes, that one was wayyy to big and expensive.

yeah don't know what is going on with the pose but i do think it's a good idea for those who cannot afford the one on the speeder bike but want a scout trooper. I don't think there is anything wrong with them recycling this one.

I'm sorry, but this is retarded on SS's part. They already made a Scout Trooper on Speeder, why would they redo the character like this? And why would they do a Scout Trooper before a Stormtrooper?! You failed on this one SS! :mad: Just my opinion of course. :D :lol

agreed H, a stormtrooper would have been cool or even better a snowtrooper, that or give this guy a different pose man.

Here I thought I was the only one to think he looked constipated. I really hope he back foot is resting on something or this is going to be an ugly pose. I definately need to see more before I make any kind of commitment to this one.

Hopefully it's resting on an Ewok's head. :lol

Where's the bike? Someone using it for a custom?

total rehash, and total PASS.

Back