Speculation of the next SS Star Wars piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Azog of Moria

We have seen the Obi-Wan Sculpt, been victmized by the Obi-Wan Aprils Fools. Are we to assume Obi-Wan is next, or with the C3 bring us big surprises????? Huh huh huh, hmmmmmmm?

:lvader

Obi-Wan then Princess Leia are the next two. I'm about 95% that will be the case.

I am hoping for something at C3, but I doubt we see anything new. However, people in attendance will get to see the new Darth Vader prototype that was in the Fantacular pics. It looks MUCH better than it did at Toyfair (one silver tusk, better proportions on mask, helmet lower on the brow, black lightsaber handle). Hopefully we'll also get to see Vader's Mouse Droid for the first time at C3.

C'mon Sideshow, surprise us with ROTS stuff! How about a Blue Clone Trooper or Grievous!!:drool

They'd be missing a great opportunity to not debut something at C3 - hopefully Obi-Wan will be ready, but didn't Tom say something about an Ep.3 item in that interview on figures.com a while back?

All I can say is, there will be something announced at the Episode III convention.

It doesn't seem to be Obi-Wan, but I am not sure what it is yet.

Great news Adam!!!

Dave, they did mention an Ep. III figure in an interview at one point, but I can't seem to remember where. Now I'm excited about C3!!

I would have bet on Obi Wan, but I will be pleasantly supprised to see something new debut at CIII.

I was thinking about SS doing SW the other night and it dawned on me that I would love to see one of the SS sculptors tackle the Rancor beast. Obviously, wouldn't be in the 1/4 scale line, but wonder if the license covers this possibility?

Would love to see Obi! Personally I would enjoy, the original characters to be done first and then the newer folks. :ar

re

Come on Clone Trooper!!!

Would be a nice touch for SSC to release a Shock or Special Ops Trooper (as an exclusive) following MR's helmet releases. :rock :drool

I would like to see a EP3 piece made. I mean, why not? Everyone else is making something for EP3 except Attakus. Something like a Palpatine or Grievous Statue. That would be awesome.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

Would be a nice touch for SSC to release a Shock or Special Ops Trooper (as an exclusive) following MR's helmet releases.

YES IT WOULD!!!!:drool :banana

I agree Mike I'm hoping for something from Episode III (Spec Ops Trooper:thud )

I'll guess Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi as well will be the next SS Star Wars piece.

However, I would love for it to be Boba Fett or Darth Maul. :rock

Here I rushed into this thread thinking that you might have posted something a little eek of a clue. What do I get not even a Jedi mind trick..:lol

re

Man, you're killing me with these hints!

DON'T YOU KNOW I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!!!!!

Tell us, tell US, TELL US NOW!!!!!!!!

Erm... sorry... lost it there for a while...

I hate waiting...

And where's Luke?

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Back