• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Loose HT Battle Damaged T-800 with alt/custom head**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok I have a Loose Battle Damage T-800 from Hot Toys. Now I no longer have the original head that came with it, but I have 2 head sculpt that I picked up at ebay which is the clean head sculpt and the battle damage head sculpt from Terminator 1 which looks very accurate. I bought them unpainted, so I tried to paint them, but could not get the right look. So if you're a painter or knows someone here that can do repaints, it's a easy fix. Now the battle damage one has a slight small "crack" on his nose. If you have some putty, it can be easily fix, it's hardly noticeable. I do have the box/stand and both guns, mini gun, bullet belt thing, bag. It is in very good condition for it was only put for display.

SOLD!!
Asking price will be $80.00 shipped. I only take paypal and ship within the U.S. only. Items are shipped when payment fully goes through my account(2-3 business day after payment). Please PM if interested.

Some quick pics...
DSC01146.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys, I had a huge reply back by alot of you. Sorry if I don't reply directly from your PM. But as it stands, this items is on hold right now. I will give an update soon. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back