Punisher PF is rarely seen in your collection pics. Is there something wrong with it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im kind of curious, since I've never seen it on person and it looks really cool in appearance, yet it seems to be not a common collectible ammong Marvel fans in this forum. Can anyone here post some pics if they own one, please.

Here's my Tim Bradstreet Exclusive:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nothing wrong with the piece imo, just not as main stream like some of the others is all. looks to be a well done piece.

they sell for too much on ebay =/. I would own one myself if not for the 300+ price tag

It's a great statue, but it is old and most people focus on the newer releases more.

I wish I had this statue, Punisher kicks ass! Surprisingly it's not that expensive on ebay, I might get it sooner or later.

this is sorta OT, but i was watching punisher: war zone today and the entire time i was thinking, "wow, he would make a great HT figure." but that statue looks dead on to the bradstreet art.

Not much ppl talk about the statue... maybe bcos it's not able to flip flop? ;)

Why would I wish the Punisher to suck?? He just does!;) How this was chosed before Daredevil is beyond me.

Word. :lol

Although your fellow Irishman, Garth Ennis, took the Punisher and made him cool about 10 years ago or so. :rock Great, great stuff.

Why would I wish the Punisher to suck?? He just does!;) How this was chosed before Daredevil is beyond me.

I look upon P and D as equals and enjoy both immensely and both are deserving of a PF.....so behave...the bunch of you or no Smash Potatoes for dinner.

:naughty

Last edited:
Punisher is merciless and kicks ass!!! So behave or you'll be in his clean up list!

BTW the PF of the Punisher is indeed a nice piece but he is not a character I would spend $300 on.

Back