Pumpkinhead Maquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question...I didn't notice the price. That is a bit steep for me, but it doesn't change the fact that it looks pretty amazing.

Same people who got the 900+ dollar predator maquette, $850 Darkness bust, so on and so forth.... :p

Thanks

Thanks Azog. I was just trying to figure out how to delete my thread when you combined them. I guess we were both posting at about the same time!

I really want this thing, but these high-priced items are really starting to add up! They are all coming in the 2nd quarter of 2006 and even if you do FlexPay, after two or three of these, you are paying the full price of one each month! I'm going to have to think about it, but I will probably order one! :banghead

No problem, you actually posted first but for some reason it did not put yours as the first..well I ordered but we shall see.....

No interest in this, but I'm glad to see Sideshow continuing with these types of products. :clap

Surely, if they can make a Pumpkinhead, there's got to be an Alien maquette in development over at SW Studios to go with my Predator! :naughty

Exclusive?

I'm waiting to hear if Adam will be able to carry it. Can save a little bit that way if he does.

This thing is going to be freakin awesome!!!

Of course, having said that, not sure whether I'll be able to swing it either. I sure hope so though.

Decision, Decision....

Ok, I'll have some decision to make in the next months....That pumpkinhead is a dream figure for me...So do I start saving now and take the flexpay option ?Or do I wait for some seller on ebay to sell the maquette for 200-300$ less ?Or do I buy the 21'' PUMPKINHEAD by SOTA( who by the way, looks also fantastic,if not better than this one, for 1/10th of the price of the one by sideshow)?????????? Lots of decision to make....Anyway Ill have time,I doubt this piece will ever be sold out....

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not...

Shaihulud said:
Ok, I'll have some decision to make in the next month....That pumpkinhead is a dream figure for me...So do I start saving now and take the flexpay option ?Or do I wait for some seller on ebay to sell the maquette for 200-300$ less ?Or do I buy the 21'' PUMPKINHEAD by SOTA( who by the way, looks also fantastic,if not better than this one, for 1/10th of the price of the one by sideshow)?????????? Lots of decision to make....Anyway Ill have time,I doubt this piece will ever be sold out....

Don't be too sure of that! It is limited to 1 per person, so I would suspect a low edition size! The Predator Maquette sold faster than most expected! :cool:

Very Very cool looking statue but I can't imagine more than 100 people worldwide would buy this... I'm a HUGE modern horror fan and have only seen the movie once, like 15 years ago.
It only made 4.3 million in its lifetime gross too:

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=pumpkinhead.htm

Heck, the Demon Freddy statue has an edition number of only 400 and it's been available for over 6 months and can't even sell out.
Props to Sideshow for making what I'm sure will be a freaking beautiful statue however I think this will be probably one of the least successful statues ever..

Questions

Couple of questions:

1. Is there going to be an exclusive edition.
2. Will this one be shipped from the EU warehouse.

This will determine whether i order one or not.

Hmm.... this awesome piece gives me hope for a Michael Meyers premium format for tomorrow because this movie was distributed by MGM, so I guess Sideshow is doing monsters other than New Line or Universal ones. Still... it's a possobility that New Line might have boought the Pumpkinhead rights because all these companies are in line to do remakes of old movies and stuff. :confused:

?

Bullseye said:
Couple of questions:

1. Is there going to be an exclusive edition.
2. Will this one be shipped from the EU warehouse.

This will determine whether i order one or not.

The product page lists both US and EU preorder images in the upper right-hand corner, so I would guess yes on the EU warehouse. Also, Sideshow usually states very plainly if only coming from the US warehouse.

Normally the exclusive is listed first on items like this, so I would guess no on the exlcusive, but you never know with Sideshow. :confused:

lcummins said:
Don't be too sure of that! It is limited to 1 per person, so I would suspect a low edition size! The Predator Maquette sold faster than most expected! :cool:

Right, but the Predator is from a film that many people adore. I'm much more of an Alien fan than a Predator one, but I bought it anyway. It's an amazing, amazing looking piece. Pumpkinhead is a FAR less important film in terms of what the average person would buy.

The Pumpkinhead maquette doesn't appear to be a Sideshow Exclusive, but I bet they don't allow more than 1 per customer simply to avoid an overinflation of the ES on this. This could wind up sitting in the SS warehouse for a LONG time if too many are made.

I'll be shocked if the ES is larger than 100 if this is a Sideshow Exclusive.
If it's a non-exclusive, than probably 250 or so can be made so that dealers can get theirs.

SSC_Nerd said:
Hmm.... this awesome piece gives me hope for a Michael Meyers premium format for tomorrow because this movie was distributed by MGM, so I guess Sideshow is doing monsters other than New Line or Universal ones. Still... it's a possobility that New Line might have boought the Pumpkinhead rights because all these companies are in line to do remakes of old movies and stuff. :confused:

It's obvious that SS is involved with this purely because of Stan Winston's role in making the film. I don't think it has anything to do with MGM or New Line.

Back