• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Jack Sparrow - Freddy - Stormtroopers - Fett - Ash - Ermey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefer Shark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Hey,

Some 1/6 figures for sale here. Shipping is included to the lower 48 U.S. via UPS ground. Paypal accepted at "[email protected]". Multiple purchases will be heavily discounted!

Medicom Jack Sparrow - displayed for a short while, then put back in the box - missing 1 tiny metal "button" on jacket (not noticable, under his hair), otherwise perfect condition. 1/6 Zizzle Davey Jones is included for free! SOLD!!

medicomjacksparrow1.jpg
medicomjacksparrow2.jpg

zizzledaveyjones.jpg

Some old pics I took of Jack for fun:
jacksparrow1.jpg
jacksparrow3.jpg

Sideshow Freddy Kreuger Springwood Slasher Exclusive version. Loose and complete. Has some very faint scuffing on his forehead from wearing his hat, otherwise perfect. $20 shipped ****SOLD****

sscfreddyspringwoodslasher.jpg

Sideshow Freddy Kreuger SDCC EX Dream Warriors version - SOLD!

Sideshow Army of Darkness Ash and Evil Ash set - SOLD!

Sideshow Gunnery Seargent R. Lee Ermey - SOLD!

Last edited:
Hasbro Stormtoopers (2), Boba Fett, and Boba Fett blue error/variant - SOLD!

Last edited:
Ash/Evil Ash set SOLD

R. Lee Ermey SOLD

Jack Sparrow/Davey Jones set pending

Last edited:
Update:

Hasbro Stormtroopers & Fetts SOLD via ebay

Medi Jack Sparrow still pending..

Freddy Krueger set still available - may be willing to break up the set, hit me up! Will also be going to ebay soon.

You might want to update your first post and change the prices to "sold".

I've been updating 'em - you don't see the "SOLD" next to the prices?

It's cropped for me in Ermey and the Hasbro items and the sold is in the same colour text as the rest of the description so while the price is still easily seen in blue the sold blends in... Just a suggestion so that you don't get someone doing a quick scan read and sending you a PM. Once an item is sold it's OK to remove a) the price replacing it with SOLD (possibly in the same or different colour) or b) remove the item completely.

Just suggestions. Good luck with the rest of your sales.

Updated - Springwood Slasher available by himself now

Jack Sparrow/Davey Jones still pending

Update:

Jack Sparrow no longer pending - he's available if anyone wants! $60 for him and Davey Jones delivered. SOLD!!
Springwood Slasher still available as well at $20 shipped. SOLD!!

Lock her up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back