• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ringwraith on Steed/GG Han/Boba/Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Shut the ^^^^^k up Donny!
Reaction score
Looking to buy a ringwraith on steed SSW statue,
And also after a Gentle Giant han, and a Gentle giant Boba Fett, and a slave leia piece if anyone has any of these for sale.
Im in the UK but can trade overseas,
Pm or e mail me at [email protected]

Fraid not GG,
Already have all the animated pieces,
Its the 1/6th scale ones im after.
As a matter of fact its only after looking at your collection thats got me wanting the RWOS again, had it years ago but sold all the collection!

Fraid not GG,
Already have all the animated pieces,
Its the 1/6th scale ones im after.
As a matter of fact its only after looking at your collection thats got me wanting the RWOS again, had it years ago but sold all the collection!

No worries...good luck in the search :duff

Its good to hear that my collection is inspiring people to spend more money :lol I have to say the RWoS really is one of my personal faves...good luck on that too :)

pm ewsponded to one,
Han is more than likely found,
Still RWOS, Boba and Leia about anyone?!
GG, The WROS was my joint favourite with the Stone trolls, (which I now also need to replace!) This collecting lark is just sooo costly...and addictive!

GG, The WROS was my joint favourite with the Stone trolls, (which I now also need to replace!) This collecting lark is just sooo costly...and addictive!

Ain't that the truth!!!! :lol:lol

Good luck on getting the stone trolls! :duff

Back